All about the NEW DZIRE. Aggressively Priced - Draws 33K bookings, 8 weeks waiting period!
- A testament to the car's popularity in India is the fact that the carmaker sold 13.81 lakh units (with a 50 per cent segment share) of the previous two generations of the Dzire
- Maruti's management expect the new generation Dzire to outsell its predecessor, taking this car into its own brand space, which is why it dropped 'Swift' from the Dzire’s name.
- The new-generation Maruti Suzuki Dzire is based on Suzuki’s B platform a.k.a. the HEARTECT platform, which is a derivative of the same platform that also underpins the Baleno.
- The latest iteration of the subcompact is nearly 105 kg lighter in comparison to the exiting version
It also gets a more rigid structure, thanks to the use of high strength steel.
-Inside, the new Dzire retains the two-tone theme- it adds a new flat-bottom steering wheel, while the centre console now comes with a touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and MirrorLink compatibility.
- The new Maruti Dzire will continue to be offered with the same engine options as its predecessor
- Though the sedan's design is evidently inspired from the next-generation Swift, the new Dzire is not merely ‘a Swift with a boot’ anymore.Its A-pillar is angled more sharply down to create a more apparent sedan outline. The front grille is the new Dzire’s standout physical feature; it is wide and makes the car appear bigger and more premium.
Launched at a starting price of INR 5.45 lakhs