Exclusive! Four New Audis Caught Testing

Thread Starter #1
Last day while driving to Jaipur, I was busy overtaking anything and everything while quickly darting through the traffic and then my eyes caught these four black cars with red registration plates near Hero Motocorp at Dharuhera (Haryana). Accelerated further and found an Audi Q7 TFSi (2015 Audi Q7 I mean) following a sedan which was apparently an Audi A4 with the name badges covered but there was an impression of A4 and TDi which could be noticed after paying a bit of attention.

Just ahead of the A4 was a Q3 2.0TDi...err.. No 35 TDi but the older nomenclature 2.0 TDi. Similarly the A4 was also a 2.0 TDi apparently because of the presence of a single exhaust; 3.0 V6 has two of them you know.

And leading this caravan was a Q7 TDi; again the 2015 model.

Quickly overtook the caravan and parked my car next to a bottleneck near an under construction flyover. Came out and started taking burst shots of all the cars. The pictures are attached herewith.sorry for not clicking proper pics of the A4, actually the phone camera started processing the pictures (burst shot you know, 20 altogether were to be processed) and the A4 left. :biggrin:

Got into my car again and stared following the caravan but they all were simply flying above 150 or even higher on the open stretches and at those speeds I couldn't risk take my phone in one hand for clicking their pics. And then my tummy ordered me to stop for lunch; haha.. These Audis can be seen once they are launched but missing a nice eatery is unaffordable for we foodies you know. :tongue:

New-Audi-Spied-Testing-01.jpg

New-Audi-Spied-Testing-02.jpg

New-Audi-Spied-Testing-03.jpg

New-Audi-Spied-Testing-04.jpg

New-Audi-Spied-Testing-05.jpg

New-Audi-Spied-Testing-06.jpg

New-Audi-Spied-Testing-07.jpg

New-Audi-Spied-Testing-08.jpg

New-Audi-Spied-Testing-09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Fantastic Vipul Babu[:)]. This is one hell of a scoop really. All 4 new upcoming ones spotted together. I believe TAI is the luckiest one to have spotted the entire convoy of the new Audi(s) courtesy your great efforts. Brilliant share and thanks a lot for sharing.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #4
Thanks a lot sirjis its just a coincidence that I was driving a car which could easily overtake them and not let them fly out of my reach. These guys guys were consistently doing 150+ on every possible patch. After the first point of jam where I caught them, they simply overtook me like thunder. Then I did the same and stopped my car after crossing the bottleneck ahead of them with 4-5 vehicles in between.

After going through this link:
www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/i...9-all-new-audi-a6-facelift-spied-testing.html

I guess the rear of the car I speculated as A4 was exactly like the A6 but it was a TDi with a single round exhaust. The size was A4 and the tail lights are same as A6. Even front also looked identical.. Heck, I am confused.

I would have done even more but still the food was more important :tongue:

Last edited:
I saw all four them at Golf Course road (Gurgaon) 4-5 days back, just didn't had time to post it here[;)].
Sorry for the quality of pics as we were moving and the road was in really bad condition.

Attachments

Thread Starter #7
^^Hence proved: the rear visibility of XUV is poor from.that ishmaal rear windshield [:D]

Saved the pic, it will work well for reference in other threads :biggrin:

Thread Starter #9
lol. But while driving it has never bothered me though.
When I had the XUV in my garage, I used to use the IRVM only as a gossiping mirror.

Putting OT to end:
Looks like even you also missed that sedan in between. I am more interested in that one. They had Q7s and Q5 undisguised but the sedan in between had Audi rings as well as name badges covered.

Thread Starter #11
^^Please look at my profile picture for reference and you will understand that why such blunders do keep happening with me. Thank you for pointing out, me foolish actually!! :stupid:

Mods please do the needful.

@Singh:
More attractive than those Audis is the bird droppings flowing through your XUVs' windshield :biggrin:

Last edited:

Top Bottom