Originally Posted by Music_Swift
can you tell me the advantages and disadvantages of Hybrid Diesel SHVS?
As I haven't driven one yet, I can't provide an elaborate feedback but based on my interactions with dealer executives I can give you some pointers. Hope they are useful for you dear.
* You get provision for a alternate drive train.i.e Diesel as well as mild hybrid.
* Fuel efficiency has also increased though not much but as MSIL says 28.09 Km/l safely it can give 24-25 km/l
* In Vdi (o) you get ABS
and Driver+Passenger Airbag, Idle Stop-Start and Gear Shift Indicator.
* Idle stop-start might irritate the drivers because at large people aren't accustomed to this until they are driving premium luxury sedan.
* The Change over to Hybrid from Diesel is controlled via button with "A" mark.
* It has idle stop start time for a red traffic signal of 180 secs.
Rest I'll let you know once I have driven it. On the exteriors you will not get any drastic change. What ever changes are made, they are under the hood as you know.