My Visit to Maruti Suzuki Auto-Gallery Delhi

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

I visited the Auto-Gallery of Maruti Suzuki in New Delhi that is located just slightly ahead of DLF Emporio Mall. Well, it is a plush establishment and pretty organized. Upon going inside I saw the IIFA edition S-Cross having the autographs of all the actors/actress and celebrities. The worst part is that no one is allowed to take pictures of the products displayed there which I did not know. So over there, these people had a certain air about themselves as if they are treasuring something really very exclusive. Over there in the display were some of the regular cars like:

1) Celerio

2) Ertiga

3) Vitara (With awesome alloys and brilliant interiors.)

4) IIFA edition S-Cross in Blue

5) X-alpha Concept in Red

6) A F1 like racing car

7) Bikes and Scooters

8) The K-Series engines

9) Suzuki Jimmy.

As I did not know that pics are not allowed so tried to take a snap. However, after clicking one pic I was informed that pics aren't allowed. I was cool with that but I fail to understand, much bigger and premium brands always allow pics for enthusiasts so what is so really exclusive with MSIL? I certainly understand that in the manufacturing plants taking pics is rightly prohibited but if pics aren't allowed in Auto-Galleries then what's the point of display? Instead of visiting that place I could have easily gone to a showroom. I seriously hope that they should be more conversant with the enthusiasts because in the display there they did not have anything except a couple that can be termed as exclusive. Can anyone believe that people who are working there are not allowed to click pics without permission! Overall, I lost interest after seeing their attitude towards visitors and left the place.

In the small period as an enthusiast I felt satisfied but as a visitor, this is one of the most immature nature and attitude I have witnessed.

Just One pic Clicked there of SUZUKI Jimmy!

step0001.jpg

Regards

Akash

Re: My Visit to Maruti Suzuki Auto-Gallery Delhi.

Your answer is in the picture you took. This Jimny is discontinued in Japan and still not made available in India. MSIL have been fooling Indians with their 800s,Altos,Gypsies and Zens till 2005.After that only, swift came and still they are selling the same.I think,we all know MSIL is bigger than Suzuki and still we are given a step motherly attitude,in case of research and development.

Thread Starter #3

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Your answer is in the picture you took.
I do agree to your point. I mean, I had to satisfy myself as a enthusiast by just seeing the cars there. I was in no ways going to click the Celerios and Ertigas etc there. For me the main point of attraction was the Alpha concept and Jimmy. I really felt that MSIL has to understand that in times to come if they are not welcoming the enthusiasts then probably sometime down the line, they can be expelled from the purchaser's list. We auto enthusiasts are a strong medium to bring to light the new products of a auto brand to crores of people. If we aren't allowed to click pics of even the obsolete products then what's the point of opening a gallery? It is just like baring a cricket enthusiast from clicking pics at a gallery opened with legends of the game. I as a owner of their vehicle for about a decade certainly expected them to be more welcoming. This type of aloof and immature nature of staff is not expected from a veteran and respected brand.

Regards

Akash

True Mr.Akash , Maruti needs to come out into public.
Especially i Have heard that gYpsied are also not available to other consumers it was limited to Police vehicles and also those like in Army.

Top Bottom