Mahindra July 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Maruti Suzuki July 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Nissan July 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Renault July 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Skoda July 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Tata Motors July 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Toyota July 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Volkswagen July 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

This must be the worst month for Renault in a long long time. Dont think the figures were this bad for Renault ever since Duster was launched.
Duster and Lodgy both seeing a sharp fall this month.

Great compilation as usual. I am curious about Jazz and CRETA numbers. I have a feeling that they counted whatever they dispatched to dealers not actually sold. I could be wrong.

Great compilation as usual. I am curious about Jazz and CRETA numbers. I have a feeling that they counted whatever they dispatched to dealers not actually sold. I could be wrong.
All figures shown here are dispatches to dealers.

Thanks 350Z for the compilation for this months car sales.

Now I really hope Renault pull up their socks and bring a face lift for Duster ASAP with better and feature packed interiors otherwise I am afraid Duster may not see good sales numbers in the near future.

Thanks for compilation with in 4 days. Looks like the trend has not changed with first two spots and last two spots being fixed . Perhaps it would be helpful if we just ignore the first two and last two and give rankings -[:)] in that way Honda is leading the charts this month and Nissan, Datsun are at the bottom.

Jokes aside, it is a worrying trend that the Median car sales of top 14 car manufacturers in the month of July is just around 4195 per month which is not profitable at all. This discourages investment in new technology, works against competitive pricing as well as the top players getting away with whatever they are offering without worry about competition.

Perhaps it is one of the reasons why car prices are high in India when compared to advanced markets.

Just look at TATA Motors. There is a lot of juice left for Indica, thougth the Vista is now of the shelf. Old models are giving more traction than the newer models. Nano slowly seems to gain acceptance. Updated Strome too is looking up.

Zest and Bolt may need replacement. Zest sales fell after Bolt jumped in. Did Bolt hurt Zest's image?
Hope Kite twin do some tirrup to TATA Motors's sales chart.

S cross already shows 1510,this may be the display, demo cars shipped to the dealers.Creta has a bumper opening.I think Creta will always be 5000+ volume getter for Hyundai.Today S Coss is going to launch officially.Lets see how market granbs it.Another high profile launch this month will be Ford Aspire.

India is a mass market where rural and semi urban contribute much to the market rather than cities. Maruti excells in that pushing numbers through the roof. Polo, i20 and jazz numbers tell a tale that the condition of family is slowly rising and people are now ready to invest more on a step higher to lower end variants. The same goes for compact sedans. People are ready to shell out little extra to get what they needed instead of sticking to the money. Previously people used to save money to get cars but now a days a bank loan is more than welcomed than cash in hand.

Tata need not be worried about this numbers since they are trying to regain what they've lost in the last decade. Their image is slowly uprising and they are one of the key players pushing market upfront. Zest started it but the bolt lost it due the curve at the back. Hoping they introduce much more feature rich cars in the coming days with kite twins and hexa. Way to go Tata.

The amount of cars Maruti selling, it might actually prevent them from improving and indulge in more cost cutting features which might be overlooked from an average customer. The competition should be on neck on neck for everyone to move forward.

City and other sedans sales is being eaten up by luxury hatchbacks. The image is shifting and its good for the market. Some of it are being eaten up by cross overs too. It'll get thin up as days goes by.

Thanks Vibhor for overall report and very nicely laid down as always[clap]

Good to see both the new entrants on top 10 list. And Elite i20 is doing good numbers as well. Hyundai is having a gala time with 3 of their cars in top 10 list. And i guess they deserve that.

Always a welcome thread.

Creta and Scross seem to have taken up the Duster and Terrano Twins customers. Both Duster and Terrano falling very sharply.

Great month for Japs and Koreans. Suzuki Toyota and Hyundai going strong so is Honda (overtaking the Mahindra now)

For Ford, Ecosport is savings grace and for Mahindra its old workhorse bolero, Scorpio and XUV.

Coming to Tata,

Well Nano GenX doing good, positive reviews all around and good to see car clocking 2k mark. Zest going down to 1.4K mark, bolt below 500. Well great products definitely better than competition but no sales. Thanks to Tata brand name. Well great distance to travel for Tata marketing team for brand makeover. Lets hope the Kite twin are able to give the necessary push to Tata.
Storme and safari clocking the 4 digits sales figures. Sumo in 3 digits. Currently the situation is grim but future seems bright for tata.

Like many members already pointed out, I also think the 'Bolt' destroyed the 'Zest'. In fact Zest was doing well till the intro of Bolt. Tough times ahead for TATA.

Chevrolet has 8 offerings under 4-5 segments and they altogether sell a mare 2267. I wonder how they survive[surprise].

90% of the sales for FORD comes from Ecosport. Hope the 'Aspire' change the numbers.

Do Duster suffering heat from CRETA & S-CROSS? just 1005 this month!

Etios Twins and mighty INNOVA doing good for TOYOTA

POLO is doing 2500+ numbers consistently .

Coming months will tell more about JAZZ and CRETA.

Last edited:
fortuner number always puzzles me. selling around 1500 when the d2 segment sedans sell around 100 units. this looks like an overgrown innova to me. ( no offence). i understand that there is no competition. ( santa fe etc are priced very high). but 1500 is a big achievement considering the price of the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom