Renault April 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Skoda April 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Tata Motors April 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Toyota April 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Volkswagen April 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Great Report as Usual Vibhor.[:)] Ciaz is turning out to be an average product in comparison to Honda City. Also, its absence from top 10 sellers is something that should definitely be of concern to MSIL. As of TATA, I would like to know, where on road in which state of India were those 600 odd BOLTs sold? All in all, almost 50% market is yet captured by MSIL. In my opinion, the average status of CIAZ is a result of over-confidence. The Maruti dealers as I have seen are more concerned on selling their other hatchbacks and CS.

Regards

Akash

What happened to TOYOTA LC 200 and LC PRADO in the month of march of 2015?Seems like a group import from Japan and delivered to the customers in the same month.Anyway,Toyota gained a lot in that month.

At the side of MSIL,Omni is scoring a high number every month.Needless to say about the scores by Swift brothers and Alto brothers.

I heard somewhere that Manza production has stopped.Then how they sold in April 2015?Old stock?It's time to stop the production of Aria.

What happened to TOYOTA LC 200 and LC PRADO in the month of march of 2015?Seems like a group import from Japan and delivered to the customers in the same month.Anyway,Toyota gained a lot in that month.

At the side of MSIL,Omni is scoring a high number every month.Needless to say about the scores by Swift brothers and Alto brothers.

I heard somewhere that Manza production has stopped.Then how they sold in April 2015?Old stock?It's time to stop the production of Aria.
Monthly numbers for Manza are only about 100 to 150. Rest all are for Indigo eCS. Vista numbers are also expected to be small. The Indica eV2 and Indigo eCS are doing healthy numbers every month. The company must be having few hundreds of Vistas and Manzas in their stockyard.

What will be interesting is the number of Nanos TaMo despatches this month. Launch of GenX Nano is to happen on 19th May. So they must be delivering atleast a couple of thousand GenX Nanos in the current month itself.

Poor sales continues from zest+bolt. Bolt have been only spotted in ads and on posters( still yet to see one on road)
Honda Amaze always amaze march sales around 8000+ now in april 2800+
City and ciaz eating their own market share.
Lodgy has registered its first sakes numbers around 2700+ kudos Renault for bringing much better and cheaper alternative for heavily priced boxy innova!

Bolt have been only spotted in ads and on posters( still yet to see one on road)
Same case here too. I rarely spot one.

Lodgy has registered its first sakes numbers around 2700 kudos Renault for bringing much better and cheaper alternative for heavily priced boxy innova!
Lodgy has done well, but its cousin Duster has seen it's sales down.
It's a very good packaged MPV.

Safari storme in 100s only.
probably prospective buyers waiting for facelift

Good to see lodgy gets 50% bookings when compared with innova

ciaz surprisingly doing good. but not enough cars seen on road yet

Eversince AMT has been the new sensation, cars equipped with AMT is showing positive growth. Celerio diesel has created a stir in market. Will it become mandatory for all small hatchbacks and mini cars to come with AMT in future?
Upcoming Nano AMT and mahindra S101 AMT will tell the future.

MSIL has again proved that they are Indian market leader. Hyundai is doing well with Grand i10, Elite, Xcent and now with Elantra. Mahindra seems to be going good with Bolero, Scorpio and Thar.

Fiat : It feels very sad to see sales figure of car like Linea moving down MoM.

Ford : It seems they are making business from past few months only on Ecosport and not at all interested in selling there other models.

Honda : Only one question arises that "Why there was a sudden increase in Mobilio and Brio last month?". Because in this month both shows a drop of 50% and more.

Renault : Nice to see Lodgy numbers, but i guess these must be shipped to showroom as a display unit.

Tata : Zest and Bolt are struggling for sales. And as said by other TAIgers even i have not seen Bolt on the road yet

Datsun : Can somebody let me know where these Go+ are getting shipped, because this car is also on my "yet to see on road" list

Honda : Only one question arises that "Why there was a sudden increase in Mobilio and Brio last month?". Because in this month both shows a drop of 50% and more.
In this case Honda has stuffed the dealers with the subject models as being the financial year end.
Unless the stock deplete you will continue to see such figures and may improve over coming months.

Mobilio numbers are just halved when compared to last month. Is honda making more jazz now instead of mobilio? Or is the poor intrest shown by consumers in mobilio? Jazz launch is impending and fingers crossed regarding its pricing!

maruti:Amazing sales of swift and dzire @ 36k .Seems everyone is buying these.Maruti standards are so high that even a sales of 4.7k ciaz is
treated as underperfomance by some guys. Overall they are maintaing these 1 lakh sales is really a feat

hyundai : I20 and i10 grand doing 20K, indicates people are looking for both style, comfort and features over the 2L-3L premium they pay
for these cars. EON is also impressive @ 6k

Mahindra: Bolero and scorpio are doing around 13K, are unique vehicles, I dont see any competetion for these vehicles which has a
particular fan base

Honda: Market says Mobillio is pricy.Amaze last month numbers just a aberration. City is breadwinner.

Toyata: Innova and fortuner are money spinning vehicles @ 15L*5K and 25L*1.6K = 1150 Crs monthly

Tata: Nano is turing out to be a loss with such low numbers. Zest and bolt should be given to taxi if they want to improve the numbers as tata
has done good job internally but kept the external apperance similar. Now every taxi owner prefers dzire and liva for taxi.Aria is a flop

Renault: lodgy initial dispatch number are not the one we need to check. Hope this vehicle gives some competition to overpriced innova.duster will
do similar numbers

Ford : single horse ecosport is what they are concentrating on, engine of ecosport is a old one .

GM is mismanaging india

Skoda Service centre is spoiling their reputation

Datsun go and go+ seems to have good future

nissan should price their products better

Last edited:
Thread Starter #15

350Z

Core Team
SIAM Sales Summary Report: April 2015

Sales-Summary.png

Production

The industry produced a total 1,909,327 vehicles including passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, three wheelers and two wheelers in April 2015 as against 1,861,874 in April 2014, registering a marginal growth of 2.55 percent over the same month last year.

Domestic Sales

The sales of Passenger Vehicles grew by 15.83 percent in April 2015 over the same month last year. Within the Passenger Vehicles, Passenger Cars, Utility Vehicles and Vans grew by 18.14 percent, 7.00 percent and 19.69 percent respectively in April 2015 over the same month last year

The overall Commercial Vehicles segment registered a growth of 6.48 percent in April 2015 as compared to same month last year. Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles (M&HCVs) registered a growth at 24.94 percent while Light Commercial Vehicles declined by (-) 3.82 percent.

Three Wheelers sales declined by (-) 2.33 percent in April 2015 over the same month last year. Passenger Carriers and Goods Carriers declined by (-) 2.68 percent and (-) 1.05 percent respectively in April 2015 over April 2014.

Two Wheelers sales registered a de-growth of (-) 0.16 percent in April 2015 over April 2014. Within the Two Wheelers segment, Scooters, and Mopeds grew by 5.38 percent and 9.88 percent respectively while Motorcycles dropped by (-) 2.77 percent in April 2015 over April 2014.

Exports

In April 2015, overall automobile exports grew by 7.66 percent. Passenger Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles and Three Wheelers registered a growth at 20.87 percent, 19.87 percent and 79.24 percent respectively while Two Wheelers declined by (-) 5.27 percent in April 2015 over April 2014.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom