8 New Ford Cars by 2015

Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
Joe Hinrichs, president of Ford Asia Pacific and Africa (APA) said,

“We have big plans for India and for this region. As we have seen from the spectacular early success of the Ford Figo, more and more Indian consumers appreciate the fuel efficient, economical, high quality, safe, and fun-to-drive vehicles that Ford offers. By the middle of this decade, we will introduce 8 new vehicles to India from our global platforms, in segments appropriate for this market. This is part of our ‘better plan’ to bring more and more vehicles from our vast global portfolio to India and other markets in Asia Pacific and Africa.”

I think Ford has learnt quite well about our market, after their hard journey with ups and downs. I read on ACI that Ford is on the process adopting a new strategy called Micro parts or something. Usually the Authorised service centers will replace the part if it doesn't function properly and never tried to repair it. Now Ford is changing this by only changing the defective inner parts of a spare. By this cost of service will come down, according to Ford. Let us wait and see how this works.

I hope Mustang is available in that list [thumbsup]

I feel this is how the list goes
1 MUV like innova
1 SUV explorer may be
fiesta hatch
One can come close to ALTO...
Focus will also be great.
Mustang is the one i wish for
A pickup??? :)

I think Ford has learnt quite well about our market, after their hard journey with ups and downs. I read on ACI that Ford is on the process adopting a new strategy called Micro parts or something. Usually the Authorised service centers will replace the part if it doesn't function properly and never tried to repair it. Now Ford is changing this by only changing the defective inner parts of a spare. By this cost of service will come down, according to Ford. Let us wait and see how this works.
This is great news![thumbsup] But don know how practically this can be successful!

Top Bottom