Nissan March 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Renault March 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Skoda March 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Tata Motors March 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Toyota March 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Volkswagen March 2015 Indian Car Sales Figures

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Excellent Analysis and Representation Vibhor like always[:)].

Not seeing Maruti Ciaz in top 10 selling vehicles is bit of disappointment but still Maruti's magic casts it's spell. One thing I have begun to wonder i.e inspite of being unsafe, how is Maruti Omni making its way in top 10 sellers?

Regards

Akash

Honda City, going strong and strong.
Ciaz will settle this numbers it seems.
i20 will further dent the numbers of Swift for sure.Can see lots and lots everywhere.
AWD doing business for Duster.
Tata's brand Image damaging sales of Zest and Bolt.
Old workhorses Wagon R and Bolero doing great numbers.

Honda City going stronger day by da and so is the Amaze. Looks like Amaze has started picking up in 2015 itself with the sales numbers rising by every month.

City is enjoying the numbers which were never seen in the segment before and is enjoying a number which the entire competition isn't having when combined. Ciaz finally hit the sweet spot and MSIL finally entered the segment it always failed in.

Zest and Bolt, despite of being good vehicles are taking a royal beating again, thanks to the badge they carry.

New Scorpio crunching 5000+ numbers, it deserve it; really it deserve such numbers. If Tata has done a lot of hard work on Zest and Bolt, so is done by Mahindra in improving the Scorpio.

Toyota as usual is laughing all the way to bank with Innova, Corolla and Fortuner all three leading their segments. What always surprises me is the Innova though, more than 10 year old vehicle but stil enjoying a sales curve identical to it's torque curve - flat!

Last edited:
Honda is solely riding on success of City it seems. And usual story with MS. And i20/Xcent/Verna boasts sales for Hyundai but nothing else.

Mysteriously, Zest & Bolt was beaten black & blue again!!! I guess TATA name is not going to gain any momentum very soon.

Toyota - Same policy. Enjoy success with mature, old products like Innova/Fortuner.

Scorpio - What's with the numbers? Always helping M&M? Looks like craze will never settle for Scorpio, huh!

Great to see Honda climbing to 3rd place,despite some concerns regarding the decline in the quality of the new vehicles compared to the previous generation.I see a lot of Amaze's on our streets.

I'm surprised to see that after launch of ZEST and BOLT sales of TATA Indica/Vista and Indigo/Manza sales increased look at sales figure Indica/Vista sold 3746 units while BOLT sold only 1118 units [frustration]

I'm surprised to see that after launch of ZEST and BOLT sales of TATA Indica/Vista and Indigo/Manza sales increased look at sales figure Indica/Vista sold 3746 units while BOLT sold only 1118 units [frustration]
Atleast for Bolt some potential customer went off due to pricing but why Zest ?[frustration] it deserves more numbers .
It is the best CS available in the market ..( my opinion )

Atleast for Bolt some potential customer went off due to pricing but why Zest ?[frustration] it deserves more numbers .
It is the best CS available in the market ..( my opinion )
Indeed it is best car, but the low sales number is something no one understand. If Zest could have released a little earlier, no doubt I would have gone for Zest.

Thanks 350z for much awaited thread. Its raining Japanese and korean on Indian turf! And same old story with European OEM's which is now worsening. Good time continues to M&M. Their 3 horses scorpio, Bolero& XUV500 doing the trick.
And then there is TATA[frustration][frustration]
One side they are mulling up new SUV's with inputs from JRL which is still miles miles away. On the other side their experiment with zest/bolt just loosing marketshare and even intrest among people. Even after all the heavy marketing and paparazzi. Well looks like something never change and it happens to be their poor quality image which is firmly rooted in people's mind!

Last edited:
Great Analysis 350z [clap]
Chevrolet sales have dropped down miserably, their bread and butter Beat and Tavera are merely ticking 1200 wholesale units per month inspite of mouthwatering schemes. Wonder why
Chevrolet is not introducing some Indian market oriented product which can pull them up and regain their market share.
The Tavera emission problem and Sail Diesel Turbo malfunction defect have troubled Chevrolet maintain thier image in the market.

Great Analysis.Honda is now at no3 position.Mahindra has only Xuv500,Bolero,Scorpio as number cruncher,other are dud.

Thanks Vibhor for much awaited report.

As usual the top and bottom remains unchanged, there is agitation only in middle. It seems like Chevrolet has left no more interest in Indian market. Surprised to see Go+ numbers, though till date i haven't seen single Go+ on roads. Honda is doing well with its City, even Amaze is also catching up the numbers. Sad to see Xcent losing against Amaze, i guess people who go to buy Xcent ends up buying Elite i20 for its lavish premium design. Great to see Santa Fe numbers increasing month on month. Tata is struggling hard with Zest and Bolt, i guess the pricing of Bolt has killed it in market. Rest other automobile players are doing same as they were in last month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom