Mahindra XUV500 Xclusive Edition

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies, M&M has launched a "Exclusive" Variant of the top-end W8 model with cosmetic additions.

Available only in the top-end W8 variant, the list of additions includes an electric sunroof, reverse camera, voice messaging system, aluminium pedals, grey alloy wheels, six-way power-adjustable driver’s seat (optional), illuminated scuff plates and anti-pinch driver window.
Link

Regards

Akash

Re: Mahindra XUV500 Facelift Spotted!

I am little doubtful and looks ridiculous that "why do tropical region indians require a sunroof!!?!" [lol]
Exactly my point, sunroof is useless in India! Except when you are in Mysore or someplace like that. Plus if anything does happen, something falls and breaks it the bills are ridiculously high!.

bhvm

Honoured Member

nice move for a mid life facelift.
other than the sunroof, all. other are just accessories which can be added.

I think the rear fogs are now clear lens with red bulbs however on My vehicle the part is red lens.

Thread Starter #9

Akash1886

Honoured Member

other than the sunroof, all. other are just accessories which can be added.
There is also a feature of "Hydraulic Bonnet" i.e minus the conventional lever that holds the hood. I asked when is the facelift coming, was told no info as of present!(Never understood why are dealers kept in dark by the brands about new launches).

Regards

Akash

Last edited:

bhvm

Honoured Member

There is also a feature of "Hydraulic Bonnet" i.e minus the conventional lever that holds the hood. I asked when is the facelift coming, was told no info as of present!(Never understood why are dealers kept in dark by the brands about new launches).

Regards

Akash
aaah! how I miss those hydraulics!
my 2006 Safari 3.0 had them. when I brought the xuv anew, I was surprised why it missed out the hydraulics and engine bay lamp!

Top Bottom