Exclusive Pics For T.A.I Of the new Mercedes Benz B Class
Friends, The new face-lift of the Mercedes Benz B Class has been launched on 11th March 2015 for the Indian market with following changes:
* The Front Bumper is re-designed as per current body language of Mercedes Benz.
* LED Headlamps provided.
* Rear Bumper also tweaked
* Interiors also tweaked.
* Diesel Engine's Torque increased to 300Nm from 250 Nm.
* Power Output of New B Class by Mercedes Benz is 136 Bhp.
* New 3 Spoke Steering
* 7 inch Color Display with Comand System
* Garmin Navigation
* Rear Lamps are also re-designed.
* 16" Multi Spoke Alloys for B 200 CDi and B 180 Sport.
* Tweaked front grill. No Changes done to Transmission and it remains as 7 Speed Auto. The petrol engine is still 1.6L (1595cc)
# Continued in next post.