Mercedes Benz Luxe Drive in Gurgaon

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends, Seriously, I couldn't have asked for a better Sunday than being able to be a part of the Mercedes Benz Luxe Drive being held in Leisure Valley, Gurgaon (Haryana) because it includes two of my biggest weaknesses i.e Great Food and Great Cars[clap]. I have registered officially for it and shall be attending it tomorrow morning. Exclusive details of the event shall be provided to all of you.

unnamed.jpg

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #2

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Mercedes Benz Luxe Drive in Gurgaon.

Friends,

Braving the unexpected overcast weather today went to the “Luxe Drive” by Mercedes Benz being held at Gurgaon (Haryana). If Mercedes Benz, is treated as a symbol of luxury then definitely it is for a reason. The Luxe Drive hosted by Mercedes Benz was one of it’s kind event that saw a large number of car lovers and enthusiasts from all parts of Delhi and NCR come together to witness the awesomeness of the ensemble event. Great Food, Great Cars and a really good ambiance all together made this event totally worthwhile. Even the rains could not disrupt the enthusiasm of the people.

I reached there around 12pm and the event was going on in full flow and people ever enjoying the races, the self drives offered by Mercedes and also the demo drives while standing in the plush tents. I also had an opportunity to meet the Michelin Star Chef, Mr. Vikas Khanna who was dishing out some really scrumptious dishes from the open kitchen and there by interacting with all the guests. Mr. Khanna, is a live example of how anyone can reach to heights of success and recognition simply by living the passion one has. He has been a part of many TV Cookery shows like Master-Chef’s Indian version.

There were a lot of cars like C220, CLA, B Class, E Class, GLA AMG, and the SUVs too. All were immaculately lined up and it was definitely a memorable sight. The attraction was V8 Benz which roared like anything during the demo drives and what surprised me the most was the capabilities of the E-CLASS. Man!! What a car it is, people who believe that it can’t really be put to high speed cornering and can’t be raced, then please check out the Luxe Drive by evening today. I am sure many would be pleasantly surprised with the potential that car has got.

Another superb car by Mercedes Benz, that I witnessed at the Demo Drives was the GLA AMG, this car is way beyond than the normal GLAs. What a pick up and awesome exhaust note. All of the AMG’s were driven by the professionals who had participated in the Luxe Drive. I am sure, I do not have to tell you, what a pleasure it is to drive an AMG of Benz.

There were a host of other happenings taking place in the covered lounge, with a fashion show, apparels being showcased for both men and women also a mini golf field was put up, a proper playing station for the kids with racing games of Mercedes. There was something for everyone who had come to attend this crème de la crème of an event. I thoroughly enjoyed the event and sampled some of the best cuisine being served there. What more can one ask for if there is awesome food and some brilliant cars to watch-out!

I feel really blessed to have got an opportunity of attending this event and share my experience with the stalwarts at our forum. The Luxe Drive by Mercedes Benz, definitely stood true to its name and intentions and this turned out as one of the best Sunday’s for me. Today is the final day of this 2 day event of Mercedes Benz and the same shall end at 6PM today.

Let me also extend my thanks and good wishes to Mercedes Benz India for organizing such a great event for the car lovers and hope to see and participate in many more such events in future.

Now, I guess, enough of writing and without any delay, sharing below the pictures of the Luxe Drive by Mercedes Benz India. I hope you all shall enjoy!

IMG_20150301_121129.jpg

IMG_20150301_121016.jpg

IMG_20150301_120959.jpg

IMG_20150301_120950.jpg

IMG_20150301_122159.jpg

IMG_20150301_122053.jpg

IMG_20150301_124335.jpg

IMG_20150301_122251.jpg

IMG_20150301_121712.jpg

# More pics and a video in next post.

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Re: Mercedes Benz Luxe Drive in Gurgaon.

Great report Akash.I was there in Gurgaon on sunday but didn't know about this event,otherwise I would have attended definitely just to watch.Mean while
I took delivery of my E class and I am going to post the report soon.

Hey Akash,any tips for Luxe drive.I registered for Chennai event recently.Will you be picked on a first come first serve basis or is there any other criteria?

Thread Starter #6

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hey Akash,any tips for Luxe drive.I registered for Chennai event recently.Will you be picked on a first come first serve basis or is there any other criteria?
Hello Dr., Hope you're enjoying the elegance and excellence of the E Class! Luxe Drive is a 1st come 1st basis only. When you reach the venue just go to the enrolling counter and the attendants will give you a visitor card. If you need to take a TD of any Benz there you just need to enroll. My suggestion would be do experience the Demo Drives.

Hope you'll enjoy! Do update you're experience.

Happy Holi.

Akash

Top Bottom