you just take one aspect.
1.ergolever - you said friends will have fun , they still do with the lever on the left side present in all the cars
when it will come in handy - if you want something from below the seat , something fell down , you'd come and open the rear door only to find you cannot look at the thing , you come in front , move the seat all the way in the front and then search for the item , then go back and push the seat backwards. this happens several times.
2. rain sensing wipers - you prefer manual , doesn't mean having as a feature is a waste.
3. back pockets - what about the passengers sitting at the back ? they will have some stuff to put in. what if you have lose papers with you , would you keep them on the seat just like that only to find that you have to organize them once more.
you go on a highway trip , i hope you don't go alone , your friends eating something , where do you expect they will keep all the opened biscuits and namkeen packets they munch on ? keep it on the seats or in the dashboard ?
4.sunglass holder - what about those people who wear spectacles plus goggles ?
i sure love my sunglasses on my eyes but where do you keep the spectacles ?
where do you keep them when you don't want to wear them ? open the dashboard , open the case , put it back.
5. bluetooth - first of all , yes i do sometimes. what about when you are alone ? which i think you are most of the time.
6. alloys - i don't have to explain what alloys mean to us indians. we like bling.
7. sunroof - so you'd buy a 8-10 times expensive car just to have a sunroof
i can give you a number , they'll install the best under 1.5 lakhs. can't stop laughing
i'd feel more safe if i have a roof over my head even if it has a hole (sunroof) in it.
8. steering buttons - what about cruise control button ? do you want them with indicator stock or a new button on the dashboard or below the music system ?
9. cruise control - i'd agree but there are expressways and it'd be beneficial in the future.
10. start stop button - it's convenience , don't have to bring the keys out of the pocket.
11. lane indicator - all those convenient features are useless to you.
12. indicators on orvm - yes it is. the traditional indicator on the fender was not that visible but this is.
i thought you'd want those features including rear ac vents but you just keep on saying those are useless. it's better to have and not use it and not the other way.
i said verna came with most of the segment first features which other manufacturers followed. why ? because people want those features today , well obviously not you , but other people. manufacturer won't put features which are a waste.
and lastly. if someone uses tilt , it doesn't mean he's talking about the steering.