Auto Expo 2016 From 5th - 9th Feb 2016 @ Greater Noida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

One of the most desirable and awaited automotive event in India, i.e The Auto Expo is going to be held from February 05th to 09th 2016 at the Expo Mart in Greater Noida (U.P)

Auto-Expo-2016-India.jpg

For Coordinates please see this MAP

News

Regards

Akash

Re: Auto-Expo 2016 From 5th-9th Feb 2016 @ Greater Noida

This news did flutter me at once and I did check for the flight tickets one year in advance for the event on Make My Trip!

The announcement mean a whole new excitement.

Thread Starter #3

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Auto-Expo 2016 From 5th - 9th Feb 2016 @ Greater Noida

Friends,

There is an idiom in hindi by a renowned poet Sant Kabir, "Kal kare so aaj kar, aaj kare so abh" (What you plan for tomorrow, do it today and what you'll do today, do it right now). I couldn't translate it any better.:biggrin: I have booked my ticket for the upcoming Auto Expo 2016 just few minutes back. The tickets are available at Book My Show. Please make sure to take out the print of the booking info. Excited to witness some of the hottest machines and more. Requesting all enthusiasts to book tickets asap. Man, I am not as particular/concerned about my upcoming marriage, as much as I am excited to attend this auto-expo in Feb-2016. All Tai-gers attending this expo will give a superb coverage of the event!

20151210_124212.jpg

Regards

Akash

Friends,

There is an idiom in hindi by a renowned poet Sant Kabir, "Kal kare so aaj kar, aaj kare so abh" (What you plan for tomorrow, do it today and what you'll do today, do it right now). I couldn't translate it any better.:biggrin: I have booked my ticket for the upcoming Auto Expo 2016 just few minutes back. The tickets are available at Book My Show. Please make sure to take out the print of the booking info. Excited to witness some of the hottest machines and more. Requesting all enthusiasts to book tickets asap. Man, I am not as particular/concerned about my upcoming marriage, as much as I am excited to attend this auto-expo in Feb-2016. All Tai-gers attending this expo will give a superb coverage of the event!

Regards

Akash
Congrats Akash, for a ringside view of THE event, (Envious cannot attend), Kya yaar hindustan main nahi hoon, shaadi agar summer main hai toh I might make it (joking saar).

regards

vinod

Thread Starter #5

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Congrats Akash, for a ringside view of THE event, (Envious cannot attend), Kya yaar hindustan main nahi hoon, shaadi agar summer main hai toh I might make it (joking saar).

vinod
Vinod ji, Dont worry, Shaadi will happen in early 2016 itself and the invite would be posted here surely. I am sure we TAI-gers would cover this whole event of Auto Expo with much excitement and extravagance.

Regards

Akash

Akash Saab. Can a poll be added to this thread to show the interested members for the dates?

All about Indian Auto Expo 2016

Folks

As Indian Auto Expo 2016 is around the corner to be unveiled, thought of starting a new thread which talks all about it. The 2016 Delhi Auto Expo will be held from February 5-9.

Which companies are about to display how many, what models, expected models and things like.

Found that Tata Motors is about to unveil 25 products this time including its new range of passenger cars, SUVs, MUVs, mini-SUVs and trucks and buses!

Tata Motors may unveil over 25 products at the 2016 Auto Expo
Source: TOI

A company spokesperson said the Auto Expo will be a grand showcase of Tata Motors' vision of the future. "This year's theme, #TataMotorsSmartHub, is derived from the synergy between 'Smart Technology' and 'Smart Products'. Highly captivating and engaging zones will not only accentuate our vehicles' presence but also display our future technology capabilities," said the spokesperson.

The new products are extremely critical for the company as recent launches such as the Zest, Bolt and the Gen X Nano on the passenger vehicle front have not made any significant boost to market share, though they have stemmed the decline for the company.

Sales of the company grew 5% since the start of the fiscal year in April 2015. With these range of new products, Tata Motors is preparing to add incremental volumes of 50,000 to 80,000 units in the next fiscal year.
How about other rivals and competetors stalls? How many are they planning to launch? And what are they?

Re: All about Indian Auto Expo 2016

Wow...so many companies.

Have not heard some company names at all. Indian Auto expo is getting bigger and bigger year after year.

Folks

As Indian Auto Expo 2016 is around the corner to be unveiled, thought of starting a new thread which talks all about it. The 2016 Delhi Auto Expo will be held from February 5-9.

Which companies are about to display how many, what models, expected models and things like.

Found that Tata Motors is about to unveil 25 products this time including its new range of passenger cars, SUVs, MUVs, mini-SUVs and trucks and buses!

How about other rivals and competetors stalls? How many are they planning to launch? And what are they?
25 New Products
This sounds exciting!!!
[clap]

Nice Going TATA Motors. This seems to be a blasting event to build an excitement, show that they are interested in brand building and hope it will propel them forward.

I have booked my tickets and will spend some time to analyse each and every product. Especially I have got a special pass. Hope to see each car in detail and have a feel of each and every car.

I have booked my tickets and will spend some time to analyse each and every product. Especially I have got a special pass. Hope to see each car in detail and have a feel of each and every car.
Wow...this sounds more exciting that you have got a special pass.
Try to take all the details of all exciting cars and post it here for us.

This year's theme, at the Tata motors stall is going to be #TataMotorsSmartHub. They are mainly focussed on smart products.

The 2016 Auto Expo to be held in Greater Noida would be starting on February 5, and will see four new vehicles from Tata Motors passenger vehicle division - the Zica hatchback, the concept Kite 5 sub-four-metre sedan, and the production versions of the Hexa multipurpose vehicle and the Nexon compact SUV.

Talking of commercial vehicles, Tata Motors will be unveiling the new Signa range of trucks.

"This year's theme, #TataMotorsSmartHub, is derived from the synergy between 'Smart Technology' and 'Smart Products'. Highly captivating and engaging zones will not only accentuate our vehicles' presence but also display our future technology capabilities," a spokesperson told ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom