Originally Posted by allhyundaicars
edit : coming on the 3rd
I am providing my first hand experience of today at the Auto Expo-2016 Media preview. The registration counter has the most HOPELESS
lot of people at work. They are not at helpful to the people. There is also no "On-Site" Registration. Without the bar-code enabled proper SIAM issued media pass no one is allowed to enter the venue on any other pretext.
The media registration executives have only 3 main statements for any query!
1) Sir google SIAM's number and talk to them. We cannot do anything. We have no idea.
2) SIAM has denied on-site registrations this year.
3) Sir we had communicated everything to every person who have registered for this event about acceptance and rejection via email. To be clear, no email received from their end till today morning. Reputed journalists from e-media and print media turned away inspite of request for on-site registration with all valid ID proof.
4) PR agencies are also helpless as they cannot come forward in support of the visiting journalist.
5) Very poorly managed by the executives there. None of them are ready to listen or reason it out. I am going to attend the same on 05th Feb-2016.