Ford India Launches Vehicle Personalisation Centre

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

Its good news for all the Ford Ecosport Owners out there. Ford India has now launched "Vehicle Personalisation Centre" an industry first initiative in which the owners get a chance to customize their Ecosport as per their needs and ideas with help Ford's genuine accessories.

For details of the available styling packs through Ford's Vehicle Personalisation Centre please refer to Ford India FB or Ford V.P.C

Regards

Akash

If you see the positives of "Customization", its a step in the right direction by Ford India. [clap]

But, once you go through the packs, these are mere visual appeal stuffs.

Really wished we are offered "Customization" in the real world, adding a list of visual appeal stuffs, added safety options, wheel size, interior comfort, audio packs and so on.

Let them manufacture a skeleton vehicle with basic safety features, and then the customers are given an option to jack it up. This would make sense to the terms "Customization" and "Individuals car".

Thread Starter #3

Akash1886

Honoured Member
True indeed buddy, Internationally speaking, Chevy did a similar thing recently when it invited the owners of the Chevy Corvette to come up and design engines for it based upon their ideas. Something on similar lines should be introduced by Ford and others too.

Regards

Akash

True, rather then mere adding some accessories which is even a good initiative by ford, give market the option to personalise their cars not just with the limitations of accessories, but with engines, interiors, wheels and i guess i would keep the list on and on[evil].

This surely is a good move by FORD. Something to attract customers. but i believe there are still dealerships where service itself is a problem. they should rectify these problems before. Also i agree Breeze & Akash customization should not be mere looks something in terms of spec will definitely give it a custom feeling.

Top Bottom