I was comparing the spec of HEXA XE and XUV W4. From this I can see that XUV W4 has following advantages over HEXA XE:
1. 6 speed gear box compared to 5 speed box of HEXA.
2. 17” tire size compared to 16” tire size of HEXA.
3. XUV has roof rails, rear wash and wipe, rear demister, body colored ORVM and door handles.
Whereas HEXA XE has following advantages over XUV W4:
1. Corner stability control.
2. Steering mounted audio/phone control.
3. Window sun blinds.
4. 8 way adjustable driver seat compared to XUV’s 6 way adjustable driver seat. IMO
TML has to be very careful while pricing the HEXA. Hexa XE should undercut the XUV W4 .