Some facts and Speculation on Hexa,
1. Hexa is a crossover built on Aria platform.
The front, with its dual-tone bumper, squared-out bonnet and split grille, is aggressive and brutish, the large 19-inch wheels housed in even larger wheel arches are very SUV-esque, and the body cladding and roof rails .
2. It comes with a long feature list
The Hexa gets an all-new dashboard, a Harman-sourced 5.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with USB, aux, Bluetooth and SD card connectivity, a colour multi-info display, a drive mode selector, cruise control, an eight-way adjustable driver seat, a ten-speaker JBL audio system, reverse parking camera and ambient lighting with eight colour options
3. The Hexa is loaded with safety features:
Tata has armed the Hexa with several safety features, including six airbags, an anti-lock braking system (ABS
) with electronic brake-force distribution (EBD
), vehicle dynamic control, a traction control system and an engine drag control system.
4. A 2.2-litre Varicor 400 turbo-diesel engine, with a power rating of 156hp and a massive torque rating of 400Nm will drive the Hexa. The engine will initially come mated to a six-speed manual gearbox and an automatic transmission will be offered as an option later.
5. Expect prices to start around Rs 12.5 - 12.9 lakh ( ex- Del) Link