It indeed need to, my wish list for the 2016 tata hexa to have,
(a) standard features across all the trim levels.
(1) new design language having muscular, headsturning & proportionate design & style enough to dethrone "innova" from segment leadership..
(2) well designed & laid out interiors with top notch quality plastics and fit & finish.
(3) wraparound tail lamps from the current vertical one.
(4) lighter & efficient by shedding 800kgs both in "chassis & engine".
(5) totally re-engineered x2 platform or "body integrated frame" platform for composed & stable ride and robust & sharp handling with help of "tmetc & landrover"
(6) totally re-engineered,re-tuned,all aluminiun,ultra light 2.2 litre dicor engine pumping 190 bhp & flat torque of 48 kgm across all gears and giving a fuel efficiency 15 kmpl (city) & 20 kmpl (highway).
(7) 6 speed slick & butter smooth manual transmission with next generation dent pin technology
(8) next generation light weight speed sensitive electronic,tilt & adjustable power steering with turning radius of 3.9 metres.
(9) digital instrument cluster with gear indicator.
(10) all new & next*generation braking system for pin*point & spot on & stable braking.
(11) speed sensitive abs
(anti-lock braking system) with ebd
(electronic brake force distributor)
(12) ventilated disc brakes with twin pot calipers*at front & rear wheels.
(13) 230 mm ground clearance.
(14) length--4990mm, width--2100mm & height--1990mm and wheelbase--3000mm for ultra spacious leg room & head room for all 3 row seats & 350 litre*luggage space.
(15) sloping roof line for enormous headroom at the 3rd row seat.
(16) laminated windshield with heated glass & rear defogger.
(17) 18” wheels with tyre size of 280/65 r18.
(18) engine immobiliser.
(19) white transparent solar glass or tinted glass preventing the use of banned “black sun films”.
(20) rock solid build*quality*to take on any road &*terrain*smoothly without any weight penalty.
(21) 60:40 split seat or 30:30:30 split seat both in the 2nd & 3rd row seat.
(22) hill hold & hill descent.
(23) competitive price.
(b) optional features across all the trim levels.
(1) 6 speed automatic manual transmission (amt)
(2) 19" wheels with tyre size of 300/70 r19.
(3) a more powerful engine i.e twin turbo version or 2.0 litre 177 bhp igenium diesel engine .
(4) rain sensing wiper system.
(5) 8 seater.
(6) electronically controlled “traction control system”.
Phew "tata motors" please are you listening ?