This is my first post and feels great to be a part of Auto Enthusiast world.
I have recently bought Cheetah for myself and Now Cheetah is den, I am enjoying every moment of drive. But would like to give bit of background that this is not my first Cheetah, I had an experience of taming it once in August 2013. When I changed my job unfortunately I had to give away my Cheetah. It was painful
. But it was difficult for me to move away from Cheetah. So on May 22 2014 I have my own Cheetah that I don’t have to give away.
Now there is a difference in lot of difference in owner experience for both the Ride. I feel that each ride even from the same manufacturer have difference, they have their own character. Or is it Just first love is always the first ;). Well Jokes apart.
These are difference I feel in my both rides. So I call New Cheetah “NC” & Old Cheetah “OC” to keep it easy for me to express.
1. In comparison to OC, NC have far lesser head roll. Well I don’t have any scientific way to measure the same & put the number. So my measurement is by my family member who has a high level of motion sickness, that whenever we travelled in OC for more than one hour so, we needed to stop which is not plight here. And When I read review about the Zero Defect production from the car even they said that it has lesser head roll.
2. OC had a better gear shift than NC, In NC gear shift feel nothchy & little hard to slot, not sure why that the case when NC should be better. – If fellow member can tell if they also feel the same.
3. Not sure if this niggle or not. But in OC, clutch pedal had certain degree of free pedal, so even if you are in habit of keeping your foot on clutch pedal it’s not impacting. In NC that not there. Not sure if that was issue in OC or not, but that was told to me by RM. I have not checked with RM about clutch pedal for NC as I feel that in my other Cars Clutch pedal is like this. Its bit hard that I guess it’s too new and still just 1800 KMS on ODO.
4. Now this one is concerning for me, NC have Two distinct and separate noises coming during acceleration. One being regular and continuous and the other noise occurring randomly during acceleration from 20-40 in 2nd gear and that to not every time, I spoke to RM on this and he is not sure what this noise is.
5. NC also ratting sound from the instrument panel on bad roads again that surprises me.
These are the major difference not sure if these are niggles and OC was niggle free or this is niggles free. But Still I am in Love with machine and engine and its drivability.
I also like to check with fellow member when your drive is on neutral what the RPM its showing is. I need to know because after every gear change there is sluggish performance, it can be my because of the way I drive. My daily route requires me lot of gear shift.
Please let me know if I am the only one facing this.