Chery at Auto Expo?

Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
Did Chery(the famous Chinese car cloning company) display is cars at the auto expo?
If yes, then OK.
If no, then I may have something exciting.

Thread Starter #2

AMG

Suspended
CHERY INTERNATIONAL CAUGHT TESTING CHERY QQ3, CHERY TIGGO AND CHERY A1 IN NEW DELHI
Chery International, the Chinese car company notorious for cloning cars from leading brands, appears to be all set to make inroads into India. This will leave the Indian car manufacturers wary as Chery International has been exporting it’s cars to diverse locations of the world ranging from Chile to Taiwan. Of course, their quality is suspect but their low prices could be a bother. Meanwhile, Chery international has been highly successful in China and is even planning to compete at the very prestigious 2010 Dakar Rally with it’s Rely X5 SUV. Three of their models spotted in New Delhi are Chery Tiggo, Chery QQ3, Chery A1. While these could be just exhibits to be displayed at the upcoming 10th Auto Expo, it could also be a full fledged testing program. So far, the Chinese haven’t really been able to produce cars that could pass muster in the quality department when compared with Indian cars. So, the Indian manufacturers can breathe easy for the time being while keeping a cautious eye out for the threat from across the border, pun very intended.
Source: IndianCarsBikes

I remember this company, they make chery spark. The last thing i want to see is a chinese company setting its foot in India.

Thread Starter #6

AMG

Suspended
This is the car you guys are talking about, isnt it?

Anyways, it looks cute. :stupid:

Attachments

Thread Starter #8

AMG

Suspended
Saw the lime green Chery QQ.

And at exactly the same place where I had seen this

Top Bottom