Voted for City.
Elite i20 came third in my ranking. Reasons why it didnt make it to No. 1
1. Mediocre Petrol engine + Not the best diesel in outright performance and drivability.
2. No auto box.
3. Feature cut compared to previous generation. - Sunroof, 6 airbags, etc.
Zest came close second. Reasons why it didnt make it to No. 1
1. Too much similarity to Vista from front + Boot integration not the best IMO
- I am sure many might disagree but IMO
Xcent and Amaze have a better boot sticking to it.
2. No safety features in the Diesel + AMT combo. Kills the purpose and novelty of offering a first in class feature.
City in-spite of having some niggles reported, is the COTY IMO
1. It offers excellent feature set - Sunroof, Keyless entry + go, very good audio system, touch screen ACC unit.
2. Excellent CVT box.
3. Offers safety features in all variants.
4. Superb petrol engine and a very good diesel engine - both with excellent fuel economy.
5. Class leading space and excellent back-seat comfort.