Originally Posted by Sam Dinkar
Off topic: I will give you a gala treat if you do buy a Force Gurkha ( OR a Thar ;) ! ).
You are on, if only Force wants to sell it, the story so far :-
1) 2 weeks after the launch i visit the Force dealer at Pune - A few force one's at the showroom which impress me but nothing else there deserted look apart from a few security guards. Leave my name and number and return back. ( to make this post not full OT
, i must say there is some discount available on the Force One as well and i was curious to know if a 4x4 is coming)
2) Dont get any calls, so i call them and get hooked to their sales guy who promises to email me some "important" information and price list.
3) Days after i chase them and they say email has been sent long back, i recheck including spam folders nothing!
4) Call them back spend 10 mins on phone take their email and send them a test email and ask them to reply on that - still nothing - i think the Internet gods are on holiday. I did ask them if they have internet. But this was after the lady on the phone asked me very politely if i understood email and computers. So you see how the diagnosis of the situation happened(when the fact was they were emailing from a gmail id to a gmail id! - howlarious!)
5) Finally email arrives after a few weeks , it is the same detail as the website but in a pdf! Again no price sheet.
6) Over a month passed now, they still dont have the vehicle and i dont have the pune pricelist. And by now i have the patience of a monk!