Guys so, here is an overall summary of whats been added/upgraded-
1) Engine has been tuned a little bit for better drivability and the final drive has also been tweaked.
2) Clutch is lighter
3) New sunroof.
4) The LED strip now runs in a zig zag manner.
5) New colour upholstery and a new colour shade.
6) Built in reverse camera with zoom function and revers guides
7) The Infotainment unit now is bigger and is more responsive than the outgoing one. Also the interior and backlight of all the buttons, Speedo and ODO have been changed to blue.( IMO
, I liked the white lighting better)
8) New alloys
9) Keyless entry
10) Start stop button
11) Bonnet has little changed design.
12) New bumpers
13) The PAW styled door handlebar sturdier
14) The tribal motif has been removed from everywhere except from the brake light
15) New variant i.e. W10.
16) Lamps under the wing mirror which project XUV on the road
17) Better plastic quality
18) Electrically adjustable seats
19) The cluster shroud isn't floating anymore and looks better
20) Illuminated door sills.
21) New aluminium pedals
22) Better fuel efficiency
23) Brake regeneration.
24) Porsche built 9th gen ESP system.
Did I miss anything? IF so then do tell. According to me, GOOD JOB MAHINDRA! it looks good, more features than our X3
has a good engine, space and seating for 7. Good luck from my side guys!