Originally Posted by bhvm
1. brakes improved or not?
2. any changes under the hood (engine )
3. new features in larger touch screen?
4. how is the illumination of headlamps / fogs
5. any fe optimization.
6. sliding middle row as many of us have requested.
1) No the brake hardware will be the same but they have tweaked the brake pedal for a bit more bite.
2) Nope, the engine and transmission remain the same.
3) Yes, built in reverse camera with zoom feauture ( only on the all new W10 variant)
4) As the headlamps remain the same, don't expect it to get any better.
5) As the engine and transmission remain the same I don't think there will be any improvements in this area too. Though I'm not sure about this one.
6) I think its there on the W10 variant cause there have to be more features for demanding a 1 lakh premium over the W8 variant.
Originally Posted by nmm mithra
7. Last Row Comfortness changed or not.
If a sliding middle row is provided then yes.
Originally Posted by NM9488
Any update about Most awaited Automatic Transmission for New Age XUV5OO? Tried to contact my friend who works for Mahindra but he is in training so not able to get any information.
Hope mahindra will launch AT version with the New Age XUV5OO, last time Mahindra directly closed the topic of AT version at New Generation Scorpio Launch Event.
They might offer it with the W10 variant as there was some speculation and then there were also some spy shots of the XUV with an auto tranny. It was then said that a new W10 variant will be offered which will be having an Auto tranny option with AWD. So lets see, the wait ends tomorrow.