Originally Posted by bhvm
don't put any unnecessary accessories on your car. my xuv has-
amp with underseat woofers
hid upgrade for headlight (in progress ).
just go for functional upgrades. avoid side steps as car is already easy for ingress and side steps will scrape on tall breakers.
Thanks bhvm. Had read long back about your wonderful Thunderbolt. I see you changed Carpet. any particular reason?
Originally Posted by amilraj
I am booking W10 FWD.Please advie me what are the things that needs to be considered whilke booking.Any Discounts on New Model.Also the Accessories that needs to be considered at the dealer level.
As per the dealer where I got, there are no discounts on the new model till 6 months.
Check with dealer about free accessories. Dealer gave me floor mats, perfume and idol only.
Other accessories from dealer to choose are
1) Roof Rack - If you are travelling with 7, you will not find any space for luggage and it is must to have.
2) Side Step - It is required if you find that ingress/egress is difficult for anyone in the family.
3) Rain Visors - Helps to drive without closing windows/switching on AC during rainy seasons. If you are one of those guys like me, never open the windows and always use Auto ACC then it is not really required.
4) Sun Shades - With new age XUV, Mahindra also launched sunshades. Though dealers in Bangalore yet to receive this.
5) Front Parking Sensor - New Accessory and function similar to reverse sensors, but seems to have only two sensors on front bumper.
6) HUD Unit - New Accessory and Displays speed on windshield. Not sure how effective is this in the daytime.
If you like chrome, consider other chrome accessories.