GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze in India

Thread Starter #1
General Motors is carrying out a recall program for the Cruze executive sedan to replace its PVC bracket that holds the wiring in place in the engine bay. Cruze owners has already been asked to bring their cars for replacing the affected part, a job that will take about two hours time, and will be carried out at no charge to the customer.

Chevrolet Cruze silently recalled in India

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: GM recalls Cruze

General Motors is carrying out a recall program for the Cruze executive sedan
This is the last thing one could have expected. I think the recalls are getting way out of hand now. Cruze was the one which was having some respect among people and now even that is recalled. Already the Cruze is on the verge of being upgraded with face-lift. I hope the new model does not have these issues.

Regards

Akash

Re: GM recalls Cruze

Seems Its Good Bye time for GM from India. Not expected from GM. Now almost all there models are been recalled by some or the other reason.

GM is one of my Favorite brands. lets not forget the brilliance they displayed in the design and engineering of the Corvette's and the Camaro's and the OLD Impala's . May be its just a Bad Phase every auto manufacturer has it, having said that it doesn't rule out the recent RECALLS. Its time for them to turn their heads and get back to serious work.

GM India Recalls Cruze for RH drive shaft replacement (vehicles manufactured between June 2009 ~ March 2011
20150105_2313401.jpg
Image source: Other forum

Top Bottom