Mercedes Benz India Magazine

Thread Starter #1
A couple of days back, I found out that Benz launched its own magazine at an event in Mumbai. Does anyone have any details about it like when & where it will be available, & what kind of material it will include?

Is it going to be the Topgear and ACI sort of magazine, or something like the newsletters published by some car manufacturers? Anyway, can't wait to get my hands on one!

AMG

Suspended
It is expected to be kind of a newsletter.
It will have info only on mercs.
Expect it to be 20 pages and cost Rs.500

350Z

Core Team
Hi sgirish, I've been able to dig out some details. Check out..

Mercedes-Benz India today announced the launch of the Indian edition of its international magazine called ‘MercedesMagazine’ in India. The magazine was launched at the hands of bollywood actress Vidya Balan & Dr. Wilfried Aulbur, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India. Accessories & fashion, hobbies and holidays, communication and entertainment, are some of the areas that this publication depicts. Apart from giving readers the latest updates on the brand, the magazine will cover the global lifestyle of the rich, the famous and the creative. Besides these, sections on the Mercedes-Benz history and heritage, production & future technology are incorporated for the automobile aficionados.

The first edition of the magazine also contains a special piece written by the bollywood actress Vidya Balan on her association with Mercedes-Benz & her love for cars. Published quarterly, the magazine will be circulated to the exclusive clientele of Mercedes-Benz in India and to the ever growing group of people who aspire to be a part of the Mercedes-Benz family. In India, the magazine will be published by Maxposure Corporate Media Pvt Ltd, India. The global edition of the Mercedesmagazine is printed in (non-wood paper) in over 40 languages and is in its 55th year of publication. It has country editions across Germany, France, Italy, Netherlands, UK, Spain and Middle East. Today, India joins the ranks of these elite nations with the local edition of Mercedesmagazine.

Sharing his views on the occasion, Dr. Wilfried Aulbur, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, said, “We are delighted to introduce the Mercedesmagazine here in India. It reflects the philosophy of living in luxury the smart way, which resonates with the lifestyle statement of our extremely exclusive and crème-de-le-crème set of customers. In the magazine, the readers will discover a vibrant cultural tapestry from all over the globe in its pages, covering celebrities, fashion, high-end living, exotic travel destinations, fine dining, art and the latest happenings from Mercedes-Benz and 20 per cent of the magazine will be dedicated to local content.”
Talking at the launch, actress Vidya Balan said, “It gives me great pleasure to be associated with an illustrious brand like Mercedes-Benz. The Mercedesmagazine will be a ready reckoner for all the news with regards to lifestyle, fashion, travel, leisure and of course will include latest news on the best luxury car-maker in the world.” The Indian edition of the Mercedesmagazine is for private circulation only and would be couriered complimentary to Mercedes-Benz customers in India. However, it would be open to external advertisers with whom the luxury car-maker shares a good synergy. The initial print run will be 15,000 copies quarterly which will be audited by BPA Worldwide, a leading global authority on printing audits. The magazine will also be available at dealerships as take-aways for the customer.

pic-221.jpg

pic-1.jpg
(Courtesy: Carwale.com)

hey this is great but am not interested because its not specialized only in cars..it will cover news, fashion etc. maybe only good option for rich mercedes owners as their daily magazine!

Thread Starter #9
@350Z Thanks for the info. I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

@AMG I believe it's available only to their customers to begin with. I actually called up one of their centres to find out. Maybe later on it will be for other car enthusiasts.

Top Bottom