Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Facelift + AT Launched at 5.99 Lakhs

Re: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga AMT To Arrive Next Year

Maruti will fit AMT in all its models in a phased manner.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga AMT To Arrive Next Year

Ertiga to launch its facelift version by March 2015.
Expect Ertiga to get the most fuel efficient tag for MPV category. Changes to exterior would be the two slant grill at the front, bumpers are redesigned, alloys are new, Electrical retractable rear view mirrors , Auto-Climatic control are a few that would come with the facelift.
Yes what will be most welcome is the AMT Varaint could debut in the facelift version.
maruti_suzuki_ertiga_facelift_2015.jpg
IMG_2581.jpg
GaadiWaadi.com(blog): Exclusive - Maruti Suzuki Ertiga facelift 2015 spied

Re: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Facelift Coming: Launching in March 2015

This would be the AMT version of Ertiga along with other cars in line up for auto drive from maruti.I dont expect any changes apart from i wish they give the black beige combo interiors on all variants of ertiga with Auto box launch.

They will change the grill , add a little bit of chrome , maybe change the alloy / wheel caps pattern and increase the price by more than 20k. [sleep]
Unfortunately that is the meaning of Facelift according to Maruti. Apart from AMT, I find this one no different from current Ertiga which looks simple & classy compared to the one rendered.

This facelift is also expected to have the following things, price will increase by 35k for top end
1. Rear camera with display on IRVMS, Sensors
2. Start Stop and keyless go
3. AMT
4. Electric Mirrors
5. Black Beige interiors.

Unfortunately that is the meaning of Facelift according to Maruti. Apart from AMT, I find this one no different from current Ertiga which looks simple & classy compared to the one rendered.
They will change the grill , add a little bit of chrome , maybe change the alloy / wheel caps pattern and increase the price by more than 20k.
I don't think it will be as simple as you mean. Addition of ACC, Split 3rd row, Bluetooth, Maybe airbag included as standard in some lower variants, Reverse Sensors, Increased throttle response and better fuel-efficiency (like in the Ciaz) and some interior color changes along with some Exterior updates ( like the Indonesian Ertiga "Sport" variant) are expected. AMT will aid convenience further.
I don't think they will add Push-button start in an MPV. It is basically a silly, gimmicky feature.

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member

I don't think it will be as simple as you mean. Addition of ACC, Split 3rd row, Bluetooth, Maybe airbag included as standard in some lower variants, Reverse Sensors, Increased throttle response and better fuel-efficiency (like in the Ciaz) and some interior color changes along with some Exterior updates ( like the Indonesian Ertiga "Sport" variant) are expected. AMT will aid convenience further.
I don't think they will add Push-button start in an MPV. It is basically a silly, gimmicky feature.
Do you think they will add this in the lower variant ? No. But they will increase the price.

I really like Maruti Ertiga as family car, almost comparable to Innova. With facelift, I would really like to be added, in addition to AMT + bit cosmetic change here & there, AWD & ICE with GPS/TPMS/Rear camera inbuilt.

I think MSIL will gave it similar changes that they gave to swift,like push button start,auto folding ORVM etc.BTW if there is only cosmetic changes what is the need of this running test? So can we expect an AMT atleast in vvti?

Some of the changes i would expect include;
Exterior:
latest Kseries and DDIS tuned engine
Parking sensors in mid variant
Rear view camera in top
Remove the front long antenna and to move it to rear with a shorter one-something similar to its siblings.
Improve the rear styling
Better tyres
Remote key to provide window rollup option when switched off

Interior changes:
Black dashboard- something we saw in the recent 150K celebration edition
Black finish with silver inserts in the steering
Cruise control
Mid variant to have the ZDI music system with 4+2 spker combination
Top variant to have the Ciaz top end touch music system
Rear AC on/off switch in front dashboard
Auto climate control
Arm rest to be provided in top variant and have it as an accessory for other variants
Combo of seats to provide flat bed like in xylo
Rear seats to have 60:40 split
Rear seat head rest should be incorporated(currently it protrudes out) into the seats so as to avoid lack in space when 100% fold down.

Some of the changes i would expect include;
Exterior:
latest Kseries and DDIS tuned engine
Parking sensors in mid variant
Rear view camera in top
Remove the front long antenna and to move it to rear with a shorter one-something similar to its siblings.
Improve the rear styling
Better tyres
Remote key to provide window rollup option when switched off

Interior changes:
Black dashboard- something we saw in the recent 150K celebration edition
Black finish with silver inserts in the steering
Cruise control
Mid variant to have the ZDI music system with 4+2 spker combination
Top variant to have the Ciaz top end touch music system
Rear AC on/off switch in front dashboard
Auto climate control
Arm rest to be provided in top variant and have it as an accessory for other variants
Combo of seats to provide flat bed like in xylo
Rear seats to have 60:40 split
Rear seat head rest should be incorporated(currently it protrudes out) into the seats so as to avoid lack in space when 100% fold down.
That is one looong list. But of course some of these cannot be expected because of cost restrictions.
Some most wanted and possible features are the 3rd row split and better head-rest integration, ACC, Reverse sensor/camera, driver center armrest, better dashboard colors, better Music system with bluetooth, rear styling tweaks, new front grille and bumpers and maybe atleast driver airbag as standard on lower variants.

Unfortunately that is the meaning of Facelift according to Maruti.
Really? And what does a facelift meant for other companies? Do they plonk the new engine or change body frame?
Reality is all Car manufactures are on the same line when it comes to face-lift [frustration]

In this particular case, addition of AMT is a big change, which comes under a real face-lift. Rest all changes like ACC/Chroming etc are common.

The one change I would like to see is better colors for LUV. Honda always brings up nice colors and its time that MSIL should come out of basic colors for their cars.

Last edited:

Really? And what does a facelift meant for other companies? Do they plonk the new engine or change body frame?
Reality is all Car manufactures are on the same line when it comes to face-lift
Yes they do. For instance, Hyundai totally evolved from their designs and infact they introduced new cars as well. VW has got so many engine options. Tata totally reintroducing their line ups.

Maruti has got wonderful engines and they just need to evolve from their designs instead of the stickering jobs / accessories. But Maruti doesn't need that as they are the segment leaders and people are ok with it as long as their vehicles are reilable and maintaineance are affordable.

Is this going to be petrol Or diesel for Ertiga AMT ?

Top Bottom