More Marutis likely to get SmartPlay system - Mostl cars to be equipped in due course of time
Maruti first introduced the SmartPlay infotainment system on the Ciaz Z+ trim. The company now plans to offer the same infotainment system in the other models in its lineup. The next car expected to get the SmartPlay will be the updated Ertiga.
As with the Ciaz, the SmartPlay unit will result in an additional trim above each of these cars’ top trims. This will be called the Z+ and should be available with both petrol and diesel engine options.
Expect the following in the Z+ Variant.
. 7-inch TFT touchscreen display
· Satellite navigation with voice commands
· Voice recognition; adaptability across Indian accents
· USB, AUX and Bluetooth connectivity
· Pair up to 10 smartphones.
· Display for a dial pad, phonebook and call logs for the paired smartphone
· Smartphone app to control the system remotely
· Display for the car’s rear-view camera (if-equipped) More Marutis likely to get SmartPlay system | Car News | Premium hatchbacks | Autocar India