New Benz C Class Vs BMW 3 Series Vs Audi A4: Who is the best?

New Benz C Class Vs BMW 3 Series Vs Audi A4: Who is the best?

• New Benz C Class (C-200)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • BMW 3 Series

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Audi A4

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

With the launch of the New C-200 by Mercedes Benz today, the competition in the segment has further spiced up. Below is a comparative technical-spec sheet having the details of the New C-200, BMW 3 Series and the Audi A4.

1459074_10152535167556234_7173356522079554312_n.jpg

Now, based on the above details, lets have a healthy discussion as to which 1 among the 3 contenders appears to be the best and is a good package overall.

Pic

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
These are executive premium cars. Mostly chauffeur driven. So the back seat comfort, space, ride quality and executive packages given at the back really does matter for this price range. Of 3 its merc C class which has got more brand value, brand recognition and longer wheel-base among 3 cars in the comparo. Add to it, its new 2015 facelift version is just like the baby S-class most of the features been added from its high-end flagship version.

Last edited:
Atleast on paper, the New C - class wins. Its Bigger, Better and Looks more expensive but also demands a premium pricing than the rest.
Those who are looking for a better overall luxury package will choose this.
Add a couple of lakhs more then u can go for next segment 5/E/A6 if you are lucky.

Still if you want a fun-to-drive car, theres nothing close to 3 series dot

I have driven BMW 5 series in USA and Mercedes C series in INDIA. If you ask me about the interior then surely Mercedes is the winner. Seating in BMW 5 at first time surprisingly it wont feel a luxury car at the back with its plastic and leather finish, only front seat can give you a better feel.

While comparing Merc's C series with BMW 5's interior, first one is much better with leather fabric stitch, plastic finish . Ride quality can't really compare coz , one was driven on USA road and the other was in INDIA. But I think Mercedes engine is little quicker.

I heard from the BMW owner in USA that suspension and maneuvering BMW is much better than Mercedes.

Looking or comparing exterior Merc's & BMW both are really superb. But I had 10% more deviation on Merc's

No Idea on Audi. But I don't think A4 is VFM at that segment level.

Top Bottom