• 1.0 L Ecoboost.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • 1.5 L Ti-VCT found in the pre facelift Fiesta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1.6 L engine from the Fiesta 1.6 S

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Hi all, The all new Ford Fiesta is not available for a Test drive at all Ford dealerships in India. It is only available in select Ford dealership at major cities. I have taken a test drive of the diesel pre facelifted model in 2012. Of course the car impressed me with superb dynamics and a good fuel efficient engine. Before 3 months I took a test drive of the Ford Ecosport Ecoboost and found that this engine was just awesome. This pint sized motor was one of the best petrol motors I have ever driven in my life and of course the wide grin started to show up on my face:biggrin:. Well now if this Engine is plonked inside the new fiesta I would like to know how will this pint sized motor will transform this car into. Do you think whether a 1.6 Ecoboost be better or the 1.0 Ecoboost will be fine with. Capability of the chassis, Performance and efficiency etc. Would like to know your views and thoughts on it. Though 1 thing to know about the 1.0 Ecoboost engine was that after around 150 it slowly started to loose it's breadth. Anyways I was hugely impressed with it and would to know yours of how will it perform in the Fiesta. And also I would like whether re introduving the superb 1.6 L 101 bhp engine in the Fiesta S into the new Fiesta is a good choice?And I would keep a poll on which is your favourite petrol engine you would like to find under the hood of the Fiesta.
Let the discussion begin.

Last edited:

Top Bottom