500 Fiat Punto Evo's Gifted To Employees as Diwali Bonus

Thread Starter #1

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Fiat managing their Puto EVO sales in this way?? (As dewali Gift).
I didn't hear anyone who ever bought Punto EVO till date either in TAI or from other source..

We have 2 punto Evo in my office, 1 is 90hp model.

Apat from that around 2 months before, when they launched it my friend bought old model dynamic with discounts (6.56 on road). He daily travels total 120 km to office and back on that car(in that i drive half of that km ie one side [;)]. Total 6K Kms crossed now.

We have 2 punto Evo in my office, 1 is 90hp model.

Apat from that around 2 months before, when they launched it my friend bought old model dynamic with discounts (6.56 on road). He daily travels total 120 km to office and back on that car(in that i drive half of that km ie one side [;)]. Total 6K Kms crossed now.

That's Cool ! I personally never find someone who bought Punto Evo or never find someone who is considering to buy Punto EVO recently.
On road I saw only one White Punto Eveo few days back..

AMG

Suspended
Wouldnt it have been better if they paid them cash instead?

Not all staff need/want/can afford to own and run a car.

Diamonds are the biggest scam anyways,priced 6 to 8 times over.They are not rare. Majority are conflict diamonds(Africa war funding) with rigged certificates. Remember seeing some sting operations & documentaries.

Frankly think this is not a big deal for a company dealing in diamonds.

Bulk purchase ensures major discount & also alot of tax savings.

Diamonds are the biggest scam anyways,priced 6 to 8 times over.They are not rare. Majority are conflict diamonds(Africa war funding) with rigged certificates. Remember seeing some sting operations & documentaries.

Frankly think this is not a big deal for a company dealing in diamonds.

Bulk purchase ensures major discount & also alot of tax savings.
But the other side of the coin is, it needs a bigger heart for an entreprenuer to reward his employees in such a heart-touching way, no matter the size of the business he does.

AFAIK, this is something even the so called corporates of our country have not done to their employees. Please remember the corporates referred here are those who do atleast 10 times bigger turnover than this gentleman.

I myself bought an exotica red Punto evo on January 10 and its a gem to drive!!!
Welcome to TAI and congrats on your New Punto Evo. Do start the ownership review.
PS: The only question I got in mind after seeing this post is "SO?"

I myself bought an exotica red Punto evo on January 10 and its a gem to drive!!!
Congrats and welcome to TAI. Looking forward to the ownership review.

Welcome to TAI and congrats on your New Punto Evo. Do start the ownership review.
PS: The only question I got in mind after seeing this post is "SO?"
He has responded to the statement made by Phonix. PS: the "SO" part was a little bit rude no offence.[:)]

Top Bottom