Italian Stallion (Ferrari) Comes to India!

Thread Starter #1

AMG

Suspended
Luca Cordero di Montezemolo, Chairman, Ferrari has reportedly told BBC News that Ferrai would be entering India by the end of this year. Ferrari, with Tata Motors’ help would be opening its showrooms in South Mumbai and New Delhi.

Ferrari range –

> 599 GTB Fiorano
> 599 GTO
> 612 Scaglietti
> 458 Italia
> California

Ferrari in India, wow..

Though Fiat owns Ferrari, it works independently. One more feather in Tata's cap, after JLR takeover, Tata is now truly moving ahead.

awesome. it would be fun to see a ferrari entering a TATA managed ferrari A.S.S & when the customer complaints of a recurring problem, SA says,"Saar, all ferraris have this problem! after all, ferrari saar!"

Terrific piece of news this! Ferrari coming to India is like a dream come true. I would love to see these four-wheeled beauties grace our (sick) roads. Respect Tata! First JLR and now Ferrari.

The Ferrari I would really like to see on our streets is the 458 Italia. Jaw-dropping piece of machinery that. And it looks the absolute business in red!

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
This is welcome news. After unveiling Mercedes’ super sports car SLS at Auto Expo (Launching tomorrow), and launching the hyper car like Buggati Veyron, other super car makers have surely got a slight hint that there are potential buyers available for such cars in India, in fact there are also rumors of Mclaren coming to India soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z

This is welcome news. After unveiling Mercedes’ super sports car SLS at Auto Expo (Launching tomorrow), and launching the hyper car like Buggati Veyron, other super car makers have surely got a slight hint that there are potential buyers available for such cars in India, in fact there are also rumors of Mclaren coming to India soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z
McLaren?? But are there roads that suit such cars here in India?[frustration]
I don't think prospective owners will be able to glide on more than a few roads.

350Z

Core Team
Those people buy these super cars as their Sunday rides, and I’ve generally seen most of them gliding on the highways. Though, even if they do not, they are already wealthy enough to book a track for a day. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom