Mahindra Logan Vs Toyota Etios Vs Tata Indigo: Best Radio Cab Sedan?

Best Radio Cab Sedan?

• Mahindra Logan

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Toyota Etios

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Tata Indigo

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Its not a hidden fact that Logan, Etios and Indigo did not appeal to private buyers so much and eventually got merged into fleet of radio cabs. I would like to know from you all, out of the three mentioned sedans which one do you find most comfortable?

Following are the criteria of judging them:

1) Seating comfort.

2) Air Conditioning

3) Cabin space

4) Interiors

5) Ride Quality

Many of you may have taken these as cabs to office, airports, railway stations et al. So how was your over all experience with them?

Any private owners, please don't be offended!

Please share your views.

Regards

Akash

A good thread. These 3 cars good to travel when looking at a cab users point of view. But it may differ when calculating the cost of ownership.
As a user for me it is

1. Logan/verito
2. Etious
3. Indigo

Thread Starter #4

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I have used Indigo only and that too the XL one which has good rear legroom for people like me who are above 6ft. I kind of liked the ride and the air conditioning of the car was perfect. Indeed a good option as a cab.

Regards

Akash

Don't compare a limo to a sedan!.indigo xl may be very comfortable for a relaxed journey, but to cover more kms faster I would like to get an etios.you asked which is the more comfortable taxi,if it was for the best taxi car, then the answers would have been different.

Thread Starter #6

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Don't compare a limo to a sedan!.indigo xl may be very comfortable for a relaxed journey, but to cover more kms faster I would like to get an etios.you asked which is the more comfortable taxi,if it was for the best taxi car, then the answers would have been different.
True, you see, I got a cab booked to return home. Just requested them to send a car which is clean and a 6ft tall man can sit comfortably in it. Fortunately they sent me the XL Indigo, hence, that's what I have shared. Etios is definitely a good car as a cab no-doubt. I have seen here in Delhi and in Mumbai too, most of the Radio cab services now send either Etios or Logan.

Regards

Akash

IMO the best car in this segment in Etios at the moment. It can zip through city traffic. Last month on way to Bangalore airport , I was late for the flight the cabbie did last 30 kms in flat 14 mins.

If you look at this initial cost-the indigo XL base CR4 is 6.02L, the logan ~6.4 for the base diesel and the Etios 7.0L again for the base variant ex show room Delhi
The Indigo CS of course is far cheaper
The Toyota and Logan/Verito are possibly more reliable and so cost of ownership are probably less
Given that most fleet owners are buying more Etios and Verito (assumption)
it would appear that overall costs and reliability have won the battle
The cost to the customer though will be the same and my vote would be for the Indigo XL for comfort and ride

Top Bottom