A lot has happened in the SUV & MUV of the 8-12 lakh price bracket section in the past months.
Mahindra facelifted the scorpio & dropped its price.
Tata motors launched the GX version of safari.
Mahindra launched the Xylo with ABS
Toyota facelifted the innova.
So which is you favourite in this segment? to keep the competition fair, i have selected the variants of the cars with similar price tags. I have mentioned the prices & variants of the vehicle below. All prices are in lakhs, on-road in mumbai.
1) Innova 2.5 GX - Middle variant without ABS
2) Mahindra Scorpio SLE - Middle variant with ABS
3) Tata safari EX - Middle variant without ABS
4) Tata sumo grande GX FE - Top end variant without ABS
5) Mahindra Xylo E8 - Top end variant with ABS
6) Chevrolet Tavera SS-D1 - Top end variant without ABS
Reason i have commented about ABS
is so that vehicles without ABS
like tavera, grande, safari & innova can compete in the same price range.
tavera & grande does not offer ABS
in any variant whereas innova offers it only in VX which costs 13.22 lakhs. safari offers it in the GX which costs 11.27 lakhs.
Please cast your vote accordingly.