Tata Motors Discontinues Vista?

Re: TATA Motors discontinued Vista?

Good Decision by Tata since Bolt is based on Vista Platform and is almost same in every areas apart from interiors. With Zest being under 5 lakhs expect Bolt to be even cheaper.

Why doesn't tata discontinue indica ev2 and Indigo CS also ? they have so many old cars spoiling their image !

Thread Starter #7

Why doesn't tata discontinue indica ev2 and Indigo CS also ? they have so many old cars spoiling their image !
Indica will be replaced with new car code-named 'Kite' next year. My impression is that lots of parts sharing with Vista will happen, It will target Celerio, WagonR, i10, Beat.

I don't think this is true.

Tata will continue Vista atleat till the X0 platform based 'kite' is on the road by 2015 Aug-Sept. Tata might continue it only in LS variant in both DiCor BS3 and Multijet BS4 variants. The current Vista Tech variant should be discontinued once the BOLT starts rolling out the showrooms. The taxi market does like the Vista too.

Indica eV2 and Indigo eCS are the darling of the taxi segments. I see a lot the latest versions of both of these in the cab market and all the tv channels too now a days are recruiting only Indicas and Indigos. Cheap and best to run them!

Last edited:

TATA Motors has phased out its hatchback Vista it seems.

Carwale - Tata has discontinued the Indica Vista and the car is out of production. LINK

Bolt is reserved for festive season launch, and expected to put TATA back on radar in the hatchback segments.
yes tata Discontinued TATA INDICA VISTA(AURA,AQUA,TERRA) according to your aboive link but not a TATA VISTA tech variant they just discontinued indica vista variants now they are selling tata vista tech series because these series are just limited edition till bolt comes to market

But i dont think so that TATA dont discontinue cars like indica ev2 and vista cars because they are hot sellers in taxi market and some other business operations these cars are truely VFM cars

but tata definately trip down variants of vista/maza cars the variants will be mostly like this

TATA VISTA LS

features list

AC and Power Steering

TATA Vista LX

Features list

-AC
-Power Steering
-Front power windows
-Rear power windows(optional)
-Body colored ORVM's and door handles
-Centrol locking,integrated music system with steer mount controls .
-Alloy wheels(option)

Engine options in different variants

TATA Vista CR4 LS

TATA VISTA CR4 LX

TATA VISTA Quadrajet75 LX

price starts from 4lacks to 5.5lacks

TATA MANZA LS

features
-AC
-POWER Steering

TATA MANZA LX

-AC
-Power Steering
-all door power windows
-central locking
-intergrated music system with steer controls
-body colored door hands and ORVM's

TATA MANZA VX

-AC
-PS
-All power windows
-central locking
-touch screen integrated music system with steering mount controls
-Electrically controled ORVM's
-Alloy wheels
-Body colored door handles and ORVM's
-ABS optional

engine options

TATA MANZA CR4 LS

TATA MANZA CR4 LX

TATA MANZA Quadrajet75 LX

TATA MANZA Quadrajet90 VX

price starts from 5lacks to 7.5lacks dependent on variants

Maybe TATA is trying to get the stock out and might discontinue it shortly after the entire stock gets sold out.
IMO they should have discontinued the Indica V2 (the older model) and maybe should have stripped down the Vista and made it available for cab operators.

yes tata Discontinued TATA INDICA VISTA(AURA,AQUA,TERRA)

TATA VISTA LS

TATA Vista LX

TATA Vista CR4 LS

TATA VISTA CR4 LX

TATA VISTA Quadrajet75

TATA MANZA LX

TATA MANZA VX

TATA MANZA CR4 LS

TATA MANZA CR4 LX

TATA MANZA Quadrajet75 LX

TATA MANZA Quadrajet90 VX
Hey bro,

I don't know if will the CR4 models arrive in the Vista and Manza

I think, You may be right. But either they will keep the QJET or CR4 but not both or just one variant with each of the engines.

Last edited:
Re: Tata Motors Discontinued Vista?

Bolt must be a huge success by looking at Zest's booking numbers. Zest bagged more than 10000 bookings in just 3 weeks of its launch joining the premium league of crossing 10000 units with the initial bookings. Wow, what an achievement for TaMo. They have again proved that if they concentrate fully, they can pull the crowds back to them.

Looks like these MNC car makers have stepped on a sleeping lion's tail and have woken it up!!!

I expect Bolt too to be a similar success or a little more than that as hatchback buyers are more in our country than sedans and CS.

Hey bro,

I don't know if will the CR4 models arrive in the Vista and Manza

I think, You may be right. But either they will keep the QJET or CR4 but not both or just one variant with each of the engines.
but mostly tata aim is to maintain Indica/indigo and VISTA/Manza brands alive till they dies but we can confidently say that vista/manza and indica/indigo cars have strong presence in taxi market

but one think will be sure tata stops indica EV2 series because v2 series demand more then Ev2 so tata will introduce CR4 engines in VISTA

Top Bottom