Revamped Hyundai i10 Now Launched (Pg.6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
After facing tough times by Figo and Beat, Hyundai is not planning to sit quietly anymore. As a result, Today we see these spy-shots of face lifted Hyundai i10 which is expected roll out on the roads soon. The changes does not appears to be major, other than Headlamps/Tail lamps, bumpers and maybe something on the interiors too?

spy+shot-i10+fl+2.jpg

spy+shot-i10+fl+1.jpg
Image Courtesy: Anythingonwheels

Drive Safe,
350Z

i10 has done wonders for hyundai and if they plan to facelift it within next 4-6 months, it would be ideal.
I heard rumors that hyundai is also planning a diesel i10 which can give stiff competition to swift and figo IMHO.

Looks very similar to existing i10, but this is important for Hyundai. They have not launched anything significant after i20. Tata is already taken it over on sales number.

Thread Starter #4

350Z

Core Team
Ichimaru said:
I heard rumors that hyundai is also planning a diesel i10 which can give stiff competition to swift and figo IMHO.
Yes, I too suspect whether it could be the new diesel model?

Drive Safe,
350Z

but why is this a LHD? and also the masking reveals quite a few things. all those areas that are masked are the places which have got a change/face-lift. the unmasked area(side profile) is totally un-touched.

Yes, this is because manufacturers can't always afford to spend lots on major sheet metal changes. I'm guessing the changes will be similar to the changes in the Zipplus, over the 1st gen Santro.
-----------Next Post-----------
*EDIT*:
@sriharsha. It ain't too strange that this is an LHD, because as the Chennai facility manufactures both LHDs and RHDs, changes incorporated in the RHD will be passed on to the LHD.

Last edited:
I got an information from my friend that there is an i10 diesel LHD vehicle,it was imported a few months back and it is in the district of Madurai,Tamil Nadu.I will try to get a few snaps from him soon.

This one really looks similar to the current one especially the side profile. As for a diesel heart, imo i10 really needs one to give a stiff competition to figo and swift which are leading the segment.

Diesel i10 will be a great competitor in the current market with figo and swift.
And yes, nothing came out from Hyundai for a long time after i20.

Any idea when revamped swift will be up? [:)]

Well i don see any major changes but are those smoked out headlamps? If yes then it looks really sporty! And i also think they have replaced the beige dash which creates a lot of difficulty while driving in the morning sun due to reflection!

Well i don see any major changes but are those smoked out headlamps? If yes then it looks really sporty! And i also think they have replaced the beige dash which creates a lot of difficulty while driving in the morning sun due to reflection!
No,they are just ordinary taillights with a new shape.They are not smoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom