Which AMT Petrol Hatch Will Be Hot Seller?

Which will be the best hot hatch

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Swift AMT
Punto AMT
Bolt AMT

Which petrol hatch among the above 3 will be a hot seller if launched now in B segment hatchback. The average Indian always thinks about kite deti hai. So AMT if introduced in B segment would succeed is my faith. If anyone got any recent news about the making of any new petrol AMT cars, join the discussion here. Since the average normal person doesn't need the diesel engines and Petrol AMT gives good FE, I feel manufacturer's not justified in delaying AMT petrol hot hatches. Bring in celerio FE figures also.
Thanks
Jithin.

Obviously The Swift AMT because it is the highest selling car among those. If i want Automatic Car, i would look at cars with Torque Converter or CVT or DSG and not AMT. The latter lacks the smoothness of other trannys. I wouldn't mind a slight dip in FE but not ready to compromise smoothness.

Thread Starter #4
In the above mentioned cars, none got petrol AMT yet and don't know how it will be. We only got experience from celerio AMT. But bringing AMT to other cars will really make the customers having more choices. Which of the above cars would be the best to have AMT? I voted for punto as its best car according to me and fiats own AMT can do wonders to the sales of that car.

As per (only) my understanding,

Normal indian car buyers will go with Swift because it falls under the name Maruti.
If Zest proves itself in Indian market and Indian minds then Bolt may stand 2nd
And at this point of time i can't guess about Figo and Punto [:)]

Thread Starter #7
I got my doubts regarding FE of revotron engine. Bcz of all the reviews I have checked nobody says more than 12kmpl. Anyone who had zest test drive please put your inputs. I feel Tata should be able to deliver similar FE like swift like 16kmpl in AMT &MT. Otherwise what's the point in going for Tata after ditching swift?

Top Bottom