Originally Posted by DJ bro
Also, I forgot to add, Roof AC is available only on top-end variant; The sales person said!
I can't believe it!
Glad that you finally understood me bro.
No bro. I dont think it was about understanding. In some previous posts, I felt you were partial only because your views were blunt. This time you have supported with objective views and I totally agree with you. As simple as that
And Yes, if I recollect correctly, all models except the base model has the rear roof AC.
And I repeat, if Honda priced it on par with Ertiga, this would have been a decent competition.
Pros over Ertiga
1. 0 lag diesel engine / super petrol engine
2. Reliability and presumed premium of Honda badge
3. Excellent fuel efficiency
4. City drivability with better low end response
Cons over Ertiga
1. Brio / Amaze like front styling
2. Basic Interiors
3. Thin seats and low height of third row
4. Overall finish and other visible cost cutting
But at a premium pricing, Honda has more or less killed it unless the market has different plans.
With such a premium over Ertiga, I guess and wish Mobilio flops big time. In my perspective, this will have two advantages.
1. Honda will understand a lesson that Indians will just not pay a premium and buy anything with a Honda badge.
2. They will be forced to price Jazz sensibly to regain market and I, as a prospective customer, will benefit from that