I beg to differ. Just because there are two cases of Beetles being driven by women, it doesn't mean it is a Women's car. Of the 7-8 Beetles I've seen, 2 were being driven by women, 3 by mean, 1 parked and the rest I couldn't make out.
Most of the Beetles I have seen were driven by females. That's not to say that it is a ladies' car though. Absolutely not.
I am back with some more (read low-res) pictures. Hope you like them.
1. BMW X5 (Was stuck in traffic and this car was standing right beside me as if yearning to be photographed, so I will be generous enough to give it a fair share of the spotlight.)
2. Mercedes-Benz GL-Class 350 CDI- Trust me, this thing is unbelievably HUGE! A Q7 passed moments later and it seemed like a Q5 in comparison!
3. Lexus SC430- Now this is one rare car to see, even here in Mumbai. You can make it out from the fact that it was the first time I ever saw this car. Wonder who it belongs to.
4. Hummer H3-I spotted this beast of a thing near my house. Scary is the perfect word to describe it!
5. BMW Z4- Was looking stunningly beautiful in white, but unfortunately it shot past me at around 70-80 kmph while I snapped it and hence, the picture is a blur. (Moreover it was raining and so the conditions were soggy.)
I love them!
You cam must've been scare of the Hummer, and so the pic came out that way, and the Z4 must have been too fast!
LOL! Actually I was on the move in an auto-rickshaw so this was the best I could manage! And you bet that Z4 was fast!
Originally Posted by AMG
The GL looks like a mini-Bus.
The hummer looks ordinary.
Z4 is stunning.
I think it was TOO fast for you.
The GL may seem utilitarian in nature, but trust me, it looks absolutely terrific on the road. And the Z4 has to be fast, after all that's what it is supposed to do! Zip past people so quickly that they don't even get a chance to see you!
Here are a few snaps more that I would like to share. Please forgive me for the harried pictures, it is not very easy to take pictures while you're on the move.
1. A couple of snaps of the BMW 750Li. Is truly massive when you're face to face with it.
2. Volkswagen Beetle. One in white, one in black! Seems Volkswagen are having a jolly good time selling the Bug here in India.
3. Chrysler 300C. This car looks absolutely stately, and is quite rare to come across. People mostly mistake it for a Bentley! Sorry for the disproportionate picture, the car appeared suddenly and I needed the reflexes of a cat to get the pic!
Good captures again Amaan! The thing is even i spot few of these cars but i will be driving when i spot them! And here in this Chennai traffic its difficult to park my car and click pictures of these exotics.
This is something very special, and VERY exclusive, that I bring first to TAI. Gentlemen, behold, the Jaguar XF-R in eclectic blue! Let me tell you that this particular car is rarely seen and there are not many pictures of it seen in Mumbai. Luckily enough, this beast came to a halt at the signal and I was able to squeeze in some shots (very clear ones). What's more, I even spoke to the driver, who turned out to be HDIL's chairperson's son, Mr.Sarang Wadhawan who was kind enough to give me permission to take pictures. And boy, does it sound good! I'll now shut my mouth and let you enjoy the pictures. Hope you like them! Also, do let me know which picture you like the best (except for the one where my overexcited friend jumped in between )