“Special” Cars Spotted in Mumbai!

Thread Starter #1
Recent spottings near my college have forced me to open this new thread! My college has become an exotic haven...perfect place for a petrolhead like me! I hope all of you enjoy the pictures and be rest assured, there are many more to come. (And I promise I'll get some exclusive stuff never seen before on TAI or any other forum for that matter). [;)]

The first pic-Look closely. That's an F430!
2nd-Toyota Prius
3rd-The Ghost's Spirit of Ecstasy
4th-The RR Ghost
5th-The mighty RR Phantom!
6th-The super-quick BMW 650i Cabriolet
7th-The Phantom's rear
8th-The Maserati Quattroporte
9th-The RR Ghost spotted. Once AGAIN!
10th-They say cars can help you meet your favourite stars. And it's true! Ranbir Kapoor in his Range Rover.

Attachments

Last edited:

AMG

Suspended
I am ready to bet anything that this car is not the P**1
The reason is simple.
If you look closely at the numberplate, you will observe that the number is too long for a four-digit number.
And i am sure that the number is P**1

Thread Starter #14
Firstly, I'd like to clear the fact that I had NOT seen the registration number of the F430. When such a beautiful car passes by, would you even care to look at it's reg.no? I for one surely wouldn't!

Well nice pictures Amaan.
What did Ranbir said?
Not a lot of things, but we exchanged pleasantries, he told us he was going for a shoot, I told him I loved APKGK and wished him luck! I feel that was enough of talk at a traffic signal. [thumbsup]

Excellent stuff Amaan. The Rolls Royce Ghost in white color looks mind blowing.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z. I love the Ghost too. It looks even more intimidating in the flesh.

Adding a few more pictures. Also, I's like to mention that I will NOT be posting pictures of the Merc C-Classes or the BMW 3-Series (they're way too common nowadays, more like vegetables). I will just keep updating this thread when I have something nice to share.

1.The VW Beetle.
2.The BMW X6! (My favourite.)
3.The BMW 730Ld
4.The Ford Endeavour. You might think what's special about it. Just look at its stance! It's raised so high, the driver was actually looking down on auto-rickshaws and Wagon-Rs!
5.The Porsche Cayenne S.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
The Endy looks too much Hummer like at a first glance. Why not add it to modified car's thread as well?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom