I would like to know below points in the new facelift of Verna:
1. How is the steering feedback now? Earlier was a little vague and never weighed-up upon speeding on highway.
2. How is the ride quality now? specially cornering abilities? Is it any better now?
3. How is the suspension setup now? They stiffened it in 2014 update, but still was not any better. I'm curious to know.
4. City & Ciaz provides better legroom and better space at rear. Is there any improvement in Verna in that department which it lacked seriously?
5. Any increase in wheelbase?
6. Have they retained 6 airbags? or on the way towards I20 mischief (6 airbags earlier, 2 now
7. Equipment level was already good and at par, still anything new they added?