New Toyota Corolla Altis vs Skoda Octavia Comparison

Toyoa Corolla vs Skoda Octavia

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
One such event was the launch of the new 11th generation Toyota Corolla Altis. Toyota has a long standing reputation for reliability, comfort and ease of use. However, the previous Altis started to look dated in comparison to the new cars being launched in the segment. One such launch was the all new Skoda Octavia. The Octavia was launched back in 2001. It took the market by storm. The car became a segment best seller. It helped give shape to Skoda's image of class and solid German engineering. The Octavia also made a name for itself and even today, it is regarded as one of the best cars to be launched in the market, ever. This time, Skoda has made attractive improvements and relaunched the Octavia. Toyota has seen this and has replied with the launch of the new Corolla Altis.

Attachments

Re: New Toyota Coralla Altis vs Skoda Octavia Comparison

Skoda is Czech, not German.

Anyways, I have not tried or seen the new Corolla around anywhere, but I think the Octavia is tough competition.

From the figures alone, I found the Octavia more promising. Subjectively, I think the Octavia looks better too!

It's too early for me to make a judgement, but I am currently leaning in favor of the Skoda.

Haven't driven both the new ones but in looks department Octavia wins hands down. Saw the new Corolla yesterday only and it doesn't look like a 15lac+ car.

Not sure about the current one, going by the previous generation Corolla is best enjoyed when Chauffeur driven and Octavia is relatively fun to drive. If rear seat comfort is the priority, Corolla wins. Otherwise it's Octy.

Top Bottom