Suzuki Plans a Low Cost MPV For Asian Market - 2015

Again Suzuki is only thinking to sell a product, not a brand new offering. Celerio is not at all a fresh & attractive design. And they are stretching it long to make it MPV. Why Can't they design something like XUV and offer a good price to stun market.

They should utilize the trust they earn in India. Otherwise in near future scenario will change, people are not fool now.

:)

I guess they were about to bring the 7 seat Wagon R MPV?
Now this one? Which one is true?
I guess if they are developing on the Celerio platform, they will bring new design.

Thread Starter #7
I guess they were about to bring the 7 seat Wagon R MPV?
Now this one? Which one is true?
I guess if they are developing on the Celerio platform, they will bring new design.
As per the reports, Wagon R based MPV is scrapped for release in India. Moreover for competitiveness in the Indonesian Market after the release of the Datsun GO+ Suzuki believes this is the way out - A MPV based on Celerio.

While datsun makes a new idea of bringing an mpv, maruti already competes virtually, comes takes the spaces. This idea will prove good and better for maruti provided it comes in diesel engine (1.3 MJD) with the price bracket ranging from 5-7 lakhs by not killing it's own ertiga.

Top Bottom