Here are the Exclusive In and Out pics of the Maruti S-Cross for The Automotive India.
I visited Dwarka (New Delhi) to NEXA for seeing this beauty after getting the official mailer in morning today. In such a beautiful weather when young couples venture out to enjoy with each other and have the most awesome street food in Delhi, there I was, clicking this upcoming beauty from all possible angles. Thankfully this time dad did not nag me. He has given up on me now.
Some observations on the upcoming S-Cross
* 1.3 L DDIS was on Display
* Interiors are well designed unlike the staple products of Maruti
* Engine sound is pretty cool in Diesel in Idle
* Paint quality is awesome.
* Good legroom with great egress and ingress.
* Headlamps look beautiful in flesh.
* Build quality is better than the existing range of Maruti Products.
* Door Sensors and Smart Key given.
* Wiper quality was also good.
* GC was quite nice, After looking at it, I feel the GC would be a big plus point.
* MID Feature provided
* Cruise Control Given.
* The spare wheel as I was told there is not a alloy one.
* Looked bigger than Hyundai's i20 cross.
* Waiting period could be 6-8 weeks
* Booking amount 11 K
* Launching on 05th August-2015.
* More in next post.