Entry Level Tata Indigo Manza Spied (To Be Positioned Below Zest)

Thread Starter #1
Recently TATA Manza spied testing around pune it may be a tripped down variant like fiat Linea Classic so it may now powered by Quadrajet75 diesel engine or may be a CR4 engine to attract budget buyers and and Fleet operators and comming test mil we didnt observed major changes to the car but the tyres looks like smaller size possibly 14inche not a regular size So lets see whats the future of TATA Manza and Vista but we can confidently say that TATA will offer the best VFM cars from VISTA/MANZA range of cars [clap]

Attachments

I always felt Manza & Vista was selling in decent numbers by TATA standards & trend so it was really difficult for them to say good bye to these products in toto, so it seems they have decided to convert the Manza in to sub 4 m CS similar to what they had done with their earlier sedan Indigo.
Yes, it is better for TATA to pass on the sub 4 m excise duty benefit to the customer rather than offering whopping discounts from TATA 's own exchequer.
I wish they change the front grill design while bringing in the new Manza CS.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

As of the revert I have from TML, the eCS Indigo and Manza will be made to order for only commercial purchasers. The TATA Kite is the one which shall be replacing Manza and eCS.

Regards

Akash

The TATA Kite is the one which shall be replacing Manza and eCS.
Manza can never be replaced by Kite based sedan. Indigo eCS will be.

As of the revert I have from TML, the eCS Indigo and Manza will be made to order for only commercial purchasers.
True. Manza will be a good platform to test the future technology for the next generation Sedan. They can plan many more variants from the existing car.

With the good response and launch of zest and upcoming hatchback bolt, tata would surely plan to give newer sedan filling the 8 to 10L bracket.
Kite based sedan we may see replacing the CS indigo but doubt it would be replacing the manza.

Manza, coupled with turbocharged 1.4L CR4 engine belting out 85~90 BHP will be a terrific value for the cabs, especially the cabs replacing the popular Ambassador on the streets of Kolkata. Even the pan Indian taxi market will benefit a lot for airport operations especially.

Glad, there's some clarity emerging as to eCS, Kite, Zest, Manza. TATA needs Bolt to click, and click well. They need to build on from the Bolt (B2 ?) and Zest (C1) successes and grow a segment higher to C1.3 and C2 segments, where USP of a product plays major roll.

What's going to be USP of Manza ? This is where I feel TATA Engineers will be struck neck deep and thus I see a potential disaster for TATA. However, I would like to give them a tip. Do NOT, I repeat do NOT use neither Indigo nor Manza monickers for your NEW C2 Segment Sedan. I wish them good luck to give Ciaz nice company in C1.3 Segment (hey, I'm entitled to have a dig at using Fiat's 1.3L engine everywhere from moped to bus).

Top Bottom