Let me tell you my experience @Nexa.
On visiting the showroom, you will be seated on a lounge and will be offered a drinks Menu - tea/coffee/soft drinks/juices/mineral water. And you will be promplty provided on whatever you choose.
. The sales person will be very well dressed and their soft skills will be good as well. Till this point you do feel you are special and feel you have arrived at premium showroom. But from here on the experience was as good/bad as any other car show room.
On whatever I am being told, the "premium" factor on the ownership of the car would be :
1. A single point of contact for all the queries/worries about the car - and that would be the same person who visited you at the showroom. So no need to call the customer care.
2. Free pick up and delivery of the car for the servicing.
3. Option of witnessing the entire servicing life cycle if I opt to stay for that much of time at the service center.
4. A separate bay in the servicing centers only for the Nexa Cars.
5. Few rewards/points system if I opt for the Nexa Card for which I have to pay around 1 k.
So IMHO, the above features are good to have and it does enrich the ownership experience. But few of them are anyways provided by other car manufacturers. Nonetheless, I do appreciate the thinking behind all this.
Having said that, till now I have not received any special kind of attention from Nexa yet. The experience has been just mediocre. For e.g :
1. The receipt of my booking has not been sent to me yet. As promised by the RM it was supposed to be mailed to me in 24 hours, but it has been 5 days.
2. Test drive vehicle was not available on the day of booking. So the RM told me to that he would inform and then I can take the test drive. The test drive vehicle had come to the Nexa showroom 3 days ago, but the there has not been any correspondence till now.
Reason : My guess is the overwhelming response from the crowd and hence they really don't bother if few customers go haywire.
Conclusion: Buy Baleno if you really like the car. Do not expect any premium or special treatment being a Nexa customer. The experience will be more or less just like @any other Maruti showroom - good or bad. I do agree that many of you might have had a better experience. But the point that I want to highlight is buy the car for what it is and not for the pampered experience that you may or may not receive from the show room guys.