Times Auto Show in Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Times Auto Show was held in Bangalore for 3 days over the weekend from 21st-23rd March. I make sure I attend the expo every year. And this year had been the most disappointing expo ever. I went to watch it on Saturday evening around 7 PM. And I was hoping to see some new car launches. Apparently, I was not happy at all.

Here are the list of the cars and bikes on the expo. I am updating the list only from my memory, I might have missed a few. But see, I can remember almost all the cars that were there. That's the problem, only about 20 cars were there.

Mercedes:
1 C-class
1 A-Class

Audi:
1 A6
1 Q5

BMW:
1 X1
1 M5 or M3 I do not recall.

Mini:
1 MiniCooper S
1 Mini Convertible

Reva:
2 E2Os

Isuzu:
1 Mu-7 (SUV)
1 D-Max (Pickup)

Hyundai:
1 Elantra
1 I20
1 I10 Grand
1 Xcent

Chevrolet:
1 Customed Beat with Manchester United Stickers
1 Sail

Mahindra:
1 XUV500
1 Zylo

Renault:
1 Koleos
1 Fluence

Toyota:
1 Etois
1 Etios Liva

Polaris:
2 ATVs

Vintage:
1 Mini
1 Morris
1 RR
1 Ford
1 Jeep

And Bikes:
Vespa, Harley Davidson(only 750 and Superlow), Hyosung, 4 modified bullets from Bulleteer customs.

Thats all. No Datsun, No Honda, No superbikes, No Triumph, and No Maruti[surprise]

So I didnt waste any more time. I went to watch the Stunt bikers instead. Apology for the shaky video and the rough edit.Bike Stunt at Bangalore Auto Expo 2014 on Vimeo

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
And I was hoping to see some new car launches. Apparently, I was not happy at all.
These are privately organized auto shows (unlike Auto Expo) due to which it's unlikely for all-new cars to make a debut. How about uploading some pictures anyways?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom