Which Car Brand Has Surprised You at Auto Expo 2014?

Which car brand you are really impressed with in Auto Expo 2014

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1
It seems Auto expo 2014 is the biggest in the history in India in number of launches. And all launches are mind blowing. Even the concept cars look practical (except few).

Some brands were expected to amaze you, some were expected to be bore as always. But then the perceptions are shattering at every stall. So I am creating this polling, to understand which brand has taken you by surprise, which is the one you have glued on to for more minute details, which one you are really impressed with.

For me its TATA, hands down. Start pouring your inputs here.

Re: Which car brand has surprised you and has glued you on in Auto Expo 2014

Tata has really stirred up some impressive launches this time, my Vote for TATA too.

Whats happening at TATA? Venture. VOW. They are just showing the world, "this is our home market, we'll make it our show".

Its Tata all the way. with some awesome concepts, launches, Tata have really made this show as their own show.

Way to go, it has to be TATA. With so may new cars and concepts they are marching ahead.

hope the energy shown by tata in designing these new cars percolates down to the ASS also. in the past when tata indica hit the roads we all were overjoyed on the new peppy car to compete with the amby and fiats. but later when we bought it we felt let down by the ASS. i feel that they are wee bit late in introducing these new models. hope the pricing also will be a killer

TATA showcased new models and not face-lifts hence voted for TATA

I am surprised looking at poll results, is TATA new launches that impressive [surprise], can't wait much now, just day away to visit expo, will have see what us the truth

Of course Tata. It's like the last bencher passes with 80% marks! [clap] Though he is not the topper but the does surprise us most.

Top Bottom