My Observations On Tata Nano Face-Lift.
* External Design looks good in flesh. Much better than out-going one.
* Smoked Head lamps look stylish and complement the Black Hood Stripe.
* Interiors are revised and now look really nice.
* Provision of boot is an added advantage.
* Manual Transmission's gear knob looks elegant.
* Provision of double front wipers could have been better instead of single.
* Egress and Ingress is good.
* Tyre(s) still on skinny side.
* The Front Fog Lamp console looks like smiling face
* Boot Capacity in flesh is not much but still usable for laptop bags.
* Parcel Tray with speakers looks decent.
* Seat Fabric is good with infinity sign printed on them.
* Steering wheel is taken from BOLT.
* Metal used in the doors remains pretty thin.
* Plastic Quality in Dashboard is improved.
All pics are exclusively for The Automotive India. Any Re-use needs full credit to T.A.I