Chevrolet Adra Mini SUV Debuts at Auto Expo 2014

Thread Starter #1
Down the road. Through the city lights. Around the kerb. Off the broken path.
Go wherever your heart desires, in style!
A brainchild of Indian designers, developed indigenously at the General Motors Technical Centre - India, this marvel of modern engineering is all set to make its global debut at the 12th Auto Expo in Delhi NCR, India.
This concept SUV adopts global Chevrolet design language and offers high ground clearance, exceptional all-round visibility, high seating stance and generous interior space.

Attachments

Re: Chevrolet Adra mini SUV - auto expo 2014

I think this AUTO Expo will experience the most new launches ever. :-)
Compact sedans and compact SUVs mostly [:)]

Looks like a mix of Hyundai and Ford!
Front could have been better.
Although looks radical!

Last edited:

The design is bit radical in nature. Not sure how it will gel will Indian market, if launched here. Going with Chevy track record, doubt how many will sell.

Adra looks ok to me.But what are the guys at Chevrolet thinking,launching this in 2016?Then why show it now?You could very well show it in 2016 Auto expo!

This year's Auto Expo is becoming too hot to handle, every passing day, with so many new models in compact SUV/MPV, sub 4m sedan.

Adra looks good on papers. Lets see how it would be in flesh. Barely a couple of days more to go. [glasses]

But on contrary, its coming GM stable. How long would they last, and will they be able to deliver is question to ask. Present situation is not very encouraging. [cry]

my personal opinion is that the car is neither butch, nor fluidic. It stands somewhere in between, may be just to please all genres of people / buyers. But the end result seems like no one will buy one.

The bonnet top with headlight is fluidic like hyundai, front grille is ford / aston martin, side profile is a grown up swift.. back is jetta/ audi..

so it is a collage of all brands. bad design. A person like me not excited with an SUV launch, that itself is a big parameter to rule this out [clap]

Last edited:

Top Bottom